Sunday, February 3, 2013

Chapter 19

I was tired of my tiny home. It was better then my beginning home, but I've raised twenty babies in it! The memories....the memories are to many to fit in this home. It's time for me to pack my bags and move! I splurged a little on a five bedroom home, with two full bathrooms, an office, playground, and home theater!
"Mum, must we move!" Vanessa complained, "I like it here!"
"You won't have to roo with the babies, anymore." I replied.
"Really? I'll get my own room? Ohboyohboy!"
"Um...not exactly..." I muttered. I wasn't about to ruin her excitement and have to deal with grumpy Vanessa.

The fabulous exterior of my home! Of course, it doesn't compare to the inside:













The girl's each have a room, as do the boys. Then, I have two nurseries, both gender appropriate. Finally, enough space!

I was excited to introduce a new little life to this home, but I wasn't sure where to go. I decided to hit up the Queen half brother's home; Vanessa and Udele's father's home. I was afraid of an awkward encounter, but honestly, it wasn't!

I met Colin, who has fabulously colored hair!

It wasn't long until we were kissing,

and nearly shoving ourselves down each others throat.
"Colin," I whispered, "come, let's go to privacy."
"Alyssa, babe, we just met!"
"So you don't want to put a baby in my belly?"
"Uh...mmm..." He mumbled, then smiled, deviously. "Here." He took me to the bar in his kitchen and we did shots until I was to drunk to realize what was going on. Of course, Colin was drunker.
"Alyssiee," he slurred, "lez tawngo!"

We ended up in his shower, pressing ourselves against each other in the freezing water.

"Col..." What was his name? Cole? No, Colin. The drinks had smeared my memory. "Colin, we-we gotta breaks up."
"Why baby? You didn't like whats you saaaw?" He said, wagging his eyebrows.
"Nah, nah I-I'z got hundred babies ta ha-lve." I muttered, then walked out. I called a taxi.
"Ma'am, are you okay?"
"Yeahzzz, jus take me ta-" Then I mumbled my address off. The man drove me there, where I stumbled out of the car, stepped inside, and forgot what else happened. One thing's for sure. I'm never, ever doing this again. Ever. No more drinks, at least not while I'm trying to have a hundred babies!

I woke up in the morning and ran to the toilet. Gross. Just gross.

Birthday time! I woke up, took a few meds, and walked into the kitchen, just in time to see Vanessa age up.

Udele age up into a cute, lovable nerd. She's a genius, bookworm, family oriented, and shy. Hopefully, she won't stick out to bad in high school, unlike Vanessa, who I noticed had swarms of girls, and boys, around her whenever she was hanging out. The popular twin and the nerd twin....is this how it's always suppose to work out?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges