Sunday, February 24, 2013

Chapter 38


Contains some lingerie pics

Parent teacher conference time. Brooklyn was at her nephew's, Stevie and PJ, while Albany was at home doing homework.




I walked into room one-ten. There teacher was cute!

"I'm Alyssa Terrans, Brooklyn and Albany's mom."
"Your children are doing very well. In fact, Albany has an A in all subjects, while Brooklyn averages all B's, with a couple A's."
"That's good...that's good."

I began flirting with him.
"Mrs. Terr-"
"Miss. I'm single. And call me Alyssa."
"Oh. I'm sorry."
"Don't be. It didn't work out, we both wanted different things. I kept the children; they hardly see their father....you know....the funniest thing happened!" I explained the dinner conversation I'd had the night before.
"Miss.Terra-Alyssa. We must remain professional. The school bored would frown upon-"
"Okay...excuse me. Which way's the restroom."
"Down the hallway to the left."
"Thanks." I exited the classroom and slipped into the first empty class room I could find. Something took over me. I wanted that man. He wouldn't allow it, but I wanted him so bad. I had worn a mommy appropriate outfit, but the lingerie I picked out, sure wasn't! I striped down to the minimum, holding my clothes in front of me, I quickly exited room one-thirteen and dashed into his classroom.
"Miss-!"
"Hush, baby." I was practically insane. I wanted him; to kiss him...hold him.

I grabbed him, he grabbed me, and we kissed.

He picked me up and laid me on top of a desk. He did exactly what I wanted.

Afterwards, I had to explain.
"We can't date."
"Okay." He calmly said. "I'd appreciate it if you kept this secret. The board could fire me for this."
"Don't worry. Look, I'm in a rough patch right now...maybe-" I couldn't tell him that we could someday date. I can't give him false hope...I told Tourmaline that, but he eventually stopped waiting after five years and married Penny. He needs to live his life. "Maybe all I needed was this." I lied. I new it wasn't true, but it was the best I had.
"I'm not fond of one night stands, but...I understand."

"Goodbye." I changed my clothes and walked out of the classroom, leaving the one promise I had made to myself behind. I wasn't going to do it with the teacher. But I did. Darnit! My children are aging up soon, which means they'll be high school. Hopefully my other children will have a different teacher.

It's birthday time!

Brooklyn's aged up so pretty! (Download her here)

and Albany doesn't look half bad himself. He's became a fitness nut.

"Brooklyn, you should work out with me."
"Nah..."
"That Parrot kid loves girls that-"
"Ohmigawsh! Okay!" She's developed a little crush on one of her brother's friends. Of course, after Paris I gave both of them the talk right away and warned them not to do anything until they're married. Brooklyn, naturally, pointed out that I wasn't married. I told her that if she brought home a baby, she could go live with her sister, Paris's boyfriend, and her nephews.


Cleveland has my red hair! It seems that at least one child has to inherit it.


I couldn't resist spoiling Sydney! It had been years since Brooklyn let me dress her; I couldn't help but dress her in the cutest clothes.


Sydney, my vampire darling, seemed to confuse poor Peanut. He'd sniff her, as if he couldn't recognize her. He's growing older...aren't we all?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges