Sunday, February 3, 2013

Chapter 22


At home, I ended up losing my last meal,







while my eldest set of twins aged up, into teenagers! I have a feeling that I won't have any Vanessa drama, like I did the last time I had teenagers.

Winston ended up playing on the slide. At least one of my children appreciates it.

Xyla took care of Yolanda, she was so sweet to her! I'm luck enough to have caring children.

Speaking of children, I'm preparing to have another one!

It was Yolanda and Zack's birthday, so I bought a cake and decided to celebrate!



Look at Zack's hair, it looks exactly like Colin's!
I worked out a system. Xyla and Winston would help me teach the tots, in exchange I'd give them thirty simoleons for every task they completed. It worked like a charm!

Xyla taught Yolanda to speak.

I taught Zach how to speak, while Zach worked on schoolwork.


Then, he taught Zach to walk, while I rested my back. Pregnancy hurts!

After I rested for a few minutes, I let Xyla have a break and zone out by playing a few video games, and taught Yolanda to walk.


Both of them potty trained the toddlers. Or at least began tried to.

Winston and Xyla both loved the doll house! Xyla would play with the dolls, gently, and Winston would stick them in his mouth!
"Beddy by time, little ones." I said, then bent down and picked up Winston and Yolanda, stopping in the girl's nursery first, then going to the boys. "Winston, Xyla it's getting late and you have school tomorrow. Bedtime."
"Mooom." They both whined.
"It's almost eleven."
"Finnnee." They both slowly walked up the stairs. I showered, then put myself to bed.
In the morning, I made a fruit parfait for the eldest twins, then they both rushed off to catch the bus.

Winston hadn't completely potty trained Zack, so I finished the task. I painted the rest of the day, played with the toddlers, and danced a little. Uh oh. Labor. The pain felt excruciating, so I decided to drive myself to the hospital.
"Hey Xyla."
"Yeah mom?"
"Watch the twins."
"'Kay." She looked a little baffled, but nodded her head.

I'm at the hospital. Thank goodness.

I had twins! William and Charles.




The eldest twins aged up! No more teenager's...for a little while.



As well as the second set of twins!


I hugged each of my young adult twins, then they moved out. Honestly, this is becoming routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges