Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Chapter 41


My feet pounded against the floor. I had joined Appaloosa Plain's gym, to work off a little weight. It was five-thirty; I'd begin working out since noon.





I was tired, so I began a weird dance one hour routine. Thank Sims there was no one there to see me! Everyone else was downstairs, some four star sitcom star was working out and the paparazzi were going crazy.


"Oooww!" My dancing was interrupted by my water breaking. I wasn't about to give birth on the dirty gym's floor, so I waddled to the hospital. Of course, that meant heading past the paps.
"Hey! Hey, lady!" One man yelled.
"Leave me the," I snapped, "alone." What could I say? It was the hormones.



After a painful twelve hours, I popped out, not one, not two, but three kiddies!



Meet Venus, Athena, and Hermes. I had two girls, and a boy, luckily. I don't think the twins would have cared anymore, but I was happy to have girls and a boy.
________________________________________________

As I exited the hospital, three wild horses where standing there. One for each child.
________________________________________________
The doctor gave me the "Don't woohoo for whatever weeks" I didn't exactly listen...a new family, the Star-Meringue's moved into the neighborhood, across the street and two houses down! Gracie Star, my high school rival, is engaged to some hunk, Austin.
Gracie was Ben's rebound after our break up. She knew very well that I loved Ben and I wanted to get back together with him, but she needed a date for Prom. Of course, little Ms. Cheerleader can hypnotize any guy she wants into falling head over heels in love with her. I heard from my mother, that Gracie broke up with Ben after I left town and married the star football player at a Vegas quickie. They divorced and Gracie received custody of her daughter, who was a child then, but's a teen now. Her ex didn't even know she was pregnant with their second girl.
Austin, on the other hand, wasn't a Twinbrook citizen. I know form the children's gossip that he was widowed after the birth of his daughter, who is a child now. Also, he has the prettiest blonde hair and perfect baby genetics.
I knocked on the door. Austin answered.
"Hey..."
"Hey, welcome to town. I'm Alyssa, I live 'cross the street."
"Nice to meet you, I'm Austin."

"Are you single?"
"I'm engaged to-" I saw his muscles. He was hot! (Thank you **NewTotheSims/LateNightSimmer download and rec him)

I leaned forward and kissed him.
"Gee, um, you're direct!" He didn't tell me to stop, so I took that as the go-ahead.

"Mama knows what she wants." I whispered. And I did. I didn't want him, I wanted to make Gracie as mad as she had made me when she stole Ben. We were teens then, now, as adults, I can get real revenge with real fun.



Mama got what mama wanted.

2 comments:

Favorite Sim Challenges