Monday, February 25, 2013

Chapter 40


I was making an early lunch while the kids were at school, when I found out I'm pregnant! I was happy. I was getting lonely.


Peanut was company, but he tended to wander around town whenever he could. I tired to keep him in our yard, yet somehow he kept escaping. My phone began to ring.
"Hello?"
"Is this," the voice sounded as if it was reading lines off a page, "Alyssa Terrans?"
"Speaking."
"We have bad news."
"What?" I nervously asked. The D'Allesandro lawyers hadn't found me, had they? Please, please no.
"Peanut, your dog...he's in the vet's wing of the hospital."
"What's wrong?"
"He was run down by a car this morning at ten-thiry."
"Is he..." dead?
"I'm afraid so. Do you want to visit-?"
"No...I can't. It would break my children's hearts."
"What should we do with him?"
"Just bury him at the graveyard."
"Will do ma'am."
"Okay thanks. Bye-bye." I hung up. My phone suddenly rang again. They must have forgotten to tell me something.
"Yes, just bury him-"
"Alyssa Terrans." A low, scratchy , eerie voice muttered.
"Yes." I cautiously said.
"Give us the children. We found you. You know what we did to your lousy mutt. Don't think we can't do much, much worse."
"No! Never."
"Your fiftieth child. We will be back." I heard the other line click. That scared me nearly to death. What was I suppose to do? I wasn't going to pick up and move again. They could be bluffing...I knew they weren't...but I wasn't going to move. And my fiftieth child? What did that mean? Were they going to come steal him, or her, from me? Pull a Rumpelstiltskin? I needed to relax.....The kids are home!
"Hey, Mom!"
"What's up?"
"Where's Peanut?"
"Yeah, I didn't notice him."
"Kids...we need to talk."


"Peanut...he ran away. To Flower Garden Puppy Farm."


"What?" Cleveland asked, sadly.
"He's going to compete in the puppy Olympics. The hunting division." I felt bad about lying, but I didn't like the alternative.
"Peanut will be a star?" Sydney asked.
"Yep. He's happy. He'll spend the days with his puppy friends, napping, chasing squirrels."
"That sounds cool."
"Yeah," Sydney agreed.

"Peanut's lucky." Cleveland said, quietly.
"You okay?"
"Yeah." Sydney didn't seem bothered by the news. Cleveland was a little sadder, but he moved on.
"And...I have more news."
"What Mom?" They both eagerly asked.

Cleveland's Perspective

I'm sad. Peanut gone. He was a good doggy.
"What's the news?" I eagerly asked.
"Well...I'm pregnant."
"Pregnant? Who's-" Brooklyn was about to ask about Daddy. Daddy stressed Mom out. I shot her a "Don't you dare!" look. "Do you know the genders?" she lamely finished.
"No, I haven't seen the doctor yet."
"You will though?"
"Yes, Cleve. Don't worry."
"I'm not." I wasn't...not really.
"Do you want to feel the baby kick?"
"Yeah!" Brooklyn shouted. She hopped up and put her hand on Mom's tummy.

"I feel it! I feel her!"
"We don't know what he, or she, is yet. Remember?" Mom reminded her.
"I know, I just want a baby sister. She'd be so cute!"
"Cleve, want to feel?"
"Yeah..." I was worried about doing something stup'id.
"Don't worry."

"He's kicking! He's kicking." I dumbly exclaimed.
"Ah, so Syd wants a girl and you want a boy. I guess I'll have to have twins."
"You control it!" Sydney looked amazed.
"Oh, no." She laughed. "I can only hope."

Alyssa's Perspective

Oh boy. I hope I have twins, otherwise there will be some problems.


It's their birthday! Cleve aged up first, he was the eldest after all.




Then Sydney aged up. Lately, my daughter shave been getting really good genetics. Pure luckiness. (Download her here I'd love it if you'd recommend, also!)


I bought Sydney a guitar for her birthday. She wanted to master the painting skill and the guitar skill. She'd mastered the painting, already, thanks to her vampy speed. Vampires are so cool...once you get past the whole I want to suck your blood part.
"Plasma Mom! Vampires only need plasma, we don't eat blood. And don't call us vampys. I don't call you humys." I forgot she could read my mind. That's the worst part about having Supernatural children, you have to be careful what you think. Luckily, she isn't a full vampire yet, so I have to be standing less than a yard/meter away for her to read my mind accurately.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges