Sunday, February 10, 2013

Chapter 25



It here! My wedding day! My mother was so excited, she decided to pay for everything! I'm glad she did to, otherwise we'd be having a nice, private ceremony in the backyard, instead of on the beach at sunset.

I decided that just because it was my wedding day, didn't mean that I couldn't take care of my twins.

I was actually going to have to marry this man. I couldn't believe it.

Winthrop tried to help train the tots, but her really doesn't like children.


Ceremony time. I invited most of the Terran clan to the party! All of them couldn't come, but a majority did.




"Do you take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife?" The judge from the courthouse asked.
"I do."
"Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?"
"I-I do." I whispered.


I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

I'm married! We partied til one am, then we went home. I grabbed the groom and kissed him, passionately.

Of course, we had to cut the cake before we did anything else.

Winthrop tried to be feisty...it didn't exactly work.


So I showed him how it's done.

We relaxed for a minute, before I began clawing off his suit.
"Al-" Winthrop began to say.
"Shhh, babe. Tonight we bare everything." He seemed perfectly okay with this and took everything off me.

It was hot. For a man pushing fifty, Winthrop really brought it.

Then, we decided to go to sleep. Apparently all the fun really tired the old man out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges