Sunday, February 10, 2013

Chapter 23


I decided to go to the Queen household and find a new daddy, Roddy Queen-Breeze. I'd no longer have to have the awkward "Hey...um, yeah...I slept with your brother, but you know..." conversation, I'd be done having kids with the Queen's.
"Hey, Roddy!"
"Hey Alyssa. What's up? Here to see Colin or Biblo?"
"Nah, I'm here to see you."
"Me? Why!?"
"Well..." I then explained my challenge.
"What! You fathered my nieces and nephews!?"
"Um, yeah...please don't tell them. I don't want to make them upset. Will you...hook up with me?"
"'Course!" He laughed. "When a hot woman wants it, you don't say no."

We woohooed.

"Hey.....um, Roddy, I had a great time...."

"But we have to break up. I want one hundred babies, and frankly a boyfriend doesn't fit into that plan. I like you-"
"Save it for the next suc'ker Alyssa. You ban'ged my two half brothers and my mum did a hundred baby challenge. I'm no idiot."
"Roddy! Fine! I guess if you feel...fine!" I said, stupidly. I grabbed my clothes, ran my finders threw my hair and stormed out of the home. That was the last time I'd visit. Ever.

As a rebound, I went to get a tattoo. Just to spite my mother.

"Hold on."
"Sure, Missy?" I couldn't tell if the tattoo artist was female, or a feminine sounding man.
"I want the tattoo on my...back."
"I'm 'fraid we don't do buts."
"Lower back?"
"I guess, mmm." I felt the sting of the needle as it inked the tattoo on me. Then, I felt a breeze. I realized that my panties where no longer on me, but on the floor. Then I felt a squeeze and a harsh slap.
"Ek! Stop!"
"Chill, gaw!" Then, I realized that who had just done that to me was a women. I remembered my experiment at the Spring Love Festival. I liked guys. No, I loved guys. I didn't want to walk out with half a flower, so I suc'ked it up.

A rose. Pretty, but has a thorn. I thought that represented me. I had nice looks, but I wasn't a bubble head, let-you-do-me-for-five-Simoleons type of girl. I was intelligent and had the sharp type of common sense. Actually, I made up that story after I picked the tat out. I wanted something to say when people saw it. Of course, only the people who say me in my panties, or less (like Roddy!), would see it. I didn't pay the artist anything over a Simoleon then what she said. She glared at me, clearly tips were expected.

At home, I chatted with Yolonda.
"Hey mom, I have to do a fundraiser for school."
"Whatcha ya selling?" I asked, curiously. I remembered my fundraisers from my elementary days. Selling candy bars or having to lug a giant catalog around, it was horrible. Then, you have to go door to door begging perfectly nice people to spend an extra fifteen-ninety-nine or two-sixty-five, that they probably can't afford to spend, because they're living paycheck to paycheck, but they can't say no, because they'd fell guilty.

"Kindle, Nook, and ereader magazine subscriptions."
"Really?" I asked, confused. Most people didn't have an ereader. I had an iPhone, but I couldn't see spending an extra two or three hundred just for the purpose of reading. I had a perfectly good library, after all.
"Nah." She said, giggling. "We're doing magazine subscriptions. Most things like Simoleons Monthly, you know corporate investing mags, Pets Life, those grooming things or little catalogs for pet obsessed people and Science 101, for nerds," I glanced at her, sternly. "I mean science-y uh, geeky...smart people, and A Mother's Life, those parenting things."
"Oh, wow..."
"Oh! There's also Cooks To Chef, Cheifly Chefly, Tats Two Tats, and Music Of Months."
"Great. In the morning, let's hit the rich side." I wouldn't feel guilty if we were selling things to spoiled, rich people. At least then I'd know someone wouldn't be spending their paycheck on Yolonda's school.

Early Saturday morning, I decided to get up and make breakfast. Normally my kids had toast and jam or cereal, but since I had to go door to door with Yolonda, I had to get up early. Eight-thirty is early for a Saturday, right? To the mama who normal is up at six every morning, it isn't...

At ten, Yolonda and I started our fundraising trek. I'd much rather write a check to the school then have to waste my afternoon, but, according to my daughter, the school can't except money from parents, because of the public education system. Stupid system.

At the first home, I parked and we got out to say hello to the women gardening.
"Hi! Would you like to buy-" The woman turned around, to face us.
"Mother!?!" I yelled.

"Alyssa?!? You...you're here! Give me a hug, I haven't seen you in eight years!"

"What are you doing in Sunset Valley?" I asked.
"Well...darling...I-I don't kn-know h-h-how to say thi-is." Her voice cracked. Uh oh. This can't be good. "Your father and his wife and children d-di-died!"
"WHAT?! How? When?"
"In a car crash!" She began to weep. "They were driving to the airport in a convertible and the paparazzi began tailing him! He is-was, a four star celebrity! The paparazzi collided and the five of them are dead!"
"Five? Dead!"
"Your father had another daughter. Vienna. The four of them died instantly....but....the-the paparazzi died in the hospital, six surgeries failed! It's not right!"
"Mother, please calm down! Please. It's alright. Meet Yolonda, your grandbaby."
"I'm a gramma? Oh, Alyssa! You know you should have waited!"
"Can't undo it now." Surprisingly, she didn't say any more, but I knew as soon as she got me alone I'd be pestered and pained by her.

"Yolonda, I'm Grandma May." Grandma May?"
"'Kay, Grandma."
I reluctantly invited her over, to celebrate the children's birthday. I wanted to avoid her like the plague, but I knew I couldn't or she'd drive me insane. More insane, that is.








Teens and toddlers.
"Alyssa, I'm teaching your toddlers. Then, then we need to talk."


She taught Charles to walk,

while I taught Willy.

Yolonda helped out, too.

Since everyone seemed to have everything under control, I painted a little. Uh oh. I'm pregnant. How will I explain this to my mum?
"Hey, May."
"Yes, Alyssa?"
"I-you wanted to talk to me?"
"Oh, yes! Who's the father? Where's your husband? At work?"
"I'm not married."
"Alyssa! You know that it's improper to...to conceive a baby with a man who' just you boyfriend!"
"Um, yeah...no."
"No?! What do you mean NO?"
"No boyfriend."
"You broke up!? My grandbabies are illegitimate? No, no, no this isn't happening! How could you have given in so easily? Did he force you? Was it rap-"
"Mom, chill! I never had a boyfriend."
"Adoption? Alyssa! Four seems a little excessive for a single lady under thirty, don't you think?"

"Mom, they're all my real children. I'm their birth mom. I hooked up with a lot a men." I said with a shrug.
"WHAT?!"
"I'm..." I tried to think of another word for easy. Nope can't think of one.
"So you're a sl-"

"MOM! Don't you dare."

"Alyssa! How dare you not only give your body away for any man to use, but have children with them! Your-"
"I'm pregnant."
"What?" She immediately softened up.
"You'll be a grandma, again."
[/img]
"Alyssa! This is...I'm extremely upset about it, but...the baby isn't to blame."
"Will you except it?"
"I suppose I have to or you'll run off again."

My mother's come to terms with my four children plus one, but what about my another twenty plus?

2 comments:

  1. Cool chapter. :D Alyssa's argument with her mom was entertaining the way her mom kept trying to guess what was going on.

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Sim Challenges