Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Chapter 32



My eldest girls love the new home! Paris instantly dashed to the pool, as soon as we finished unpacking and London cautiously followed her. I decided the best way to settle in, was to head to the park and check out the single population!




I gave the girls money for a Popsicle, first.
"Please look after the triplets for me."
"Yes mom." Paris said.
"Mom! I have to move schools and have to babysit!" I noticed London was a little OCD and hated change.
"Please. I need to take care of some business. I'll give you ice cream money." I wasn't going to tell them that by business, I meant "Get someone to stick their business in my V-v and knock me up".
"Okay, mom. I guess." London groaned.

I saw a cutey jogging to the pool, so I decided to go their, instead of the dog park.
"I'm Alyssa."
"Hey, I'm Barrington."
"That's a-that's a unique name."
"Thanks. My mother was...a unique person. Are you new in town? I haven't seen you around."
"Yeah. I just moved here. Do you know anything fun to do?" I flirted with him.
"Yeah. Though most of it doesn't have anything to do with the town."

He grabbed me and we started making out.

I jumped into his arms, and he took me to the guys dressing room.


We hopped in the shower and woohooed. It was quick, lacked romance, but was the fun I needed to relax.
"Thanks." I smiled at him. "But we can just be friends."
"Great! My girlfriend would ki'll me if I broke up with her right before Jamie Anne's birth."
"What!? You have a knocked up girlfriend and you're shoving it in me? Jerk." I stormed home. The first guy in Appaloosa Plains that I hooked up with, was a tight knit family guy who loved to have a little fun on the side. Great.
A home, it was birthday time.

Tokyo aged into a pretty little girl! I have no idea where the black raven hair came though. I was ginger at the time, and the daddy was blonde.


Venice aged up next. She inherited mama's pretty hair.


Alexandria has her daddy's hair. So far, all my children have luckily inherited good genes.




London aged into a pretty teen. Her dress is so cute!




Paris's clothing dramatically changed. She went from rainbows to black, shortie shorts, a kitty skull and crossbones, and dark makeup. I hope this is just a faze. I hope it is! I miss my friendly, rainbow girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges