Saturday, February 23, 2013

Chapter 34

I was feeling bored, so I decided to check out the library scene. I was hoping to score a nerd! Maybe, I'll finally get a few Valedictorians in the family.

"Hey, I'm Booker." Booker. Sounds like a nerd's name. A hot, vampire nerd!
"Alyssa."
"'Lyssa." I could feel the sparks.
"So..."
"Whatcha doing in the Plains?"
"Looking for a quiet place to have a family." I didn't exactly phrase that right; classic Terrans tactlessness.
"Babies, eh?"
"Wanna help?" Ohmigawsh. Who does that? Walks up to a man and asks for him to woohoo?
"Sure. Missy, clear my schedule."
"Sir, you have a a lunch date, a noon conference, then a two-thirty meeting with the mayor, an-."
"Ms.Ellis. Clear my schedule."
"Yes sir."
"Missy Ellis. My assistant. The light blinds me during the day, so I find it helpful to have someone who can run errands and do little things."

We began sucking face; I honestly didn't want to know to much about the man.

He picked me up and we began to stroll out of the library, to my home.






The triplets aged up! They hung around for a bit, but eventually moved out.

And Paris? She's as pregnant as ever! She's over due, and incredibly anxious to have the child.

"Ah! Ow, ow! Mom! What the he!!'s happening?"
"Sweetie, you're going into labor! Quick, let's get you to the hospital!" I may have most of my children at home, but that doesn't mean my children will.

Paris' Perspective


"Breath. Breath." The doctor kept repeating.
"Owwwwww!" I screamed. God, this hurt. After a painful nineteen hour labor, I gave birth.
"Twins!" The doctor exclaimed.
"TWINS!?" I really shouldn't have skipped my doctor appointments.
"What do you want to name them?"
"Um..." Just then, my boyfriend, the baby daddy, walked in.
"Did I miss-Paris are you okay?!"
"I'm fine. What do you want to name your sons?"
"Sons?" His face lit up. We decided on PJ, Patrick John, after his father, and Stevie Alex.


I decided to move in with my boyfriend. I couldn't let mom deal with this.

"Sweetie, I love you. If you ever need anything, call. You can stay here if you want."
"Mom, thanks. But I need to sort my life out. This is best."
"I'll miss you."
"I will too." As I climbed into the car, I thought about my life. It wasn't how I wanted. It wasn't how I planned. But, I had to deal with it. I didn't have a choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges