Sunday, February 17, 2013

Chapter 28: A mini chapter


I heard the steady beat of my heart, the pounding of my feet. I felt tired, but I kept puching myself harder and harder. I'd been working out a lot more, since we'd moved. I spent my whole day running, sleeping, or taking care of my children.

And, of course looking for daddies.
"Hey, um...I'm married."
"Oh..." I let out a deep sigh. I didn't want to break up any marriges, but finding single men who I hadn't already slept with was getting harder and harder! (If you have a daddy to donate, please post the exchange link here on the forum or here on my blog.)
"But, my wife's not here!" He looked like he desperately wanted to please the girl standing on his porch.
"She isn't?" I wiggled my eyebrows and gave him my best seductive look.

I made my move. He happily went along with it.

It wasn't long before I started demanding that things get rough and we where pressing our bodies against one another. He lifted my body up against the side of his home and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He was ready to do it right there and then. Luckily, it started raining. I wasn't sure how I would have felt about being so public about my challenge.

His kisses where sweet. I grabbed him and dragged him to the first bedroom I could find.

He wanted to cuddle, but I didn't want to waist any time.
"Your wife." I reminded him. The last thing I needed, or wanted, was to have to deal with a hysterical lady who was angry because her husband cheated on her.


One last kiss, then I broke things off.

"Look. Just because we, you know, doesn't mean anything."
"What?! How could it not mean anything?"
"I'm not looking for a long term, serious relationship. I needed a rebound and you where the first guy I saw..."
"Oh...will I see you ever again?"
"Well...no. No, you won't."

"WHAT? I let you into my home and I cheated on my wife, almost ruining my marriage just for you."
"Chill! Obviously you needed a break, and I did to."
"Get OUT!"
"Gee..." I quickly got dressed and rushed back home. Obviously I needed to stick with single men. I wonder what his name was...I'll have to have a DNA test; the hospital has every citizen's DNA on file.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges