Sunday, February 3, 2013

Chapter 20


The tot training was almost done, I just had to potty train Xyla, then the toddlers could age up!

Udele love to take care of Winston. She fed him,

and even read to him! She's so sweet; I hope her shyness doesn't ruin her chance of having a family of her own.

"Ugh, Mom! Like, everyone else at school can totally drive! Can you, like, teach me?"
"Sure, honey." I said, then sighed. Vanessa's attitude had sky rocketed once she hit her teens.

"Oh mi gawsh, Kimmy Alison will like totally die! She's soo the jealous type."
"Wait, Nessie, isn't Kimmy your friend?"
"Duh! She dated Jim Mark, who was totally dating Bethany Rinsely behind her back, so Kimmy, like dated Nick, Jim's best friend, so he, like accidentally made her play her V card and Jim totally wasn't dating Bethany, he was dating Tay Carson, Beth's cousin in law or step sis or whateves and," She turned to me explain the teenage love triangle, when her cell rang, "It's Reyna, that slu- super good friend of mine!" She picked up her cell and began to chat when I screamed,
"Eye's on the road! Eye's on the road! Both hand's on the wheel! Ohmi, we're going to die! Eye's on the road! Put the phone UP!"
"Geez, mom, chill!" She said glaring at me. Needless to say, we finished just in time for us to pull over and puke. "Ew, mom! Like not in front of me!"

Guess what. I'm pregnant! I had Vanessa drive me home, ASAP, then she went to the theater to catch a movie with Bethany, Reyna, and Kimmy.

I decided to sign up for an online dating service. As I browsed through the profiles, I noticed every man was
A)Blood/plasma obsessed
or
B)Old
Why can't I find someone normal? Why?

I played with Winston, knowing that he'd soon age up.


  I grilled some burgers for dinner, then painted.


Udele was feeling a little rebellious! She cut off her hair, lost the glasses, and stripped herself of any "nerdy-ness".

Vanessa's Perspective
I can't beleive it! Kimmy called and she told me the gossip! Udele made out and did something even more unmentionable with my boyfriend! MY boyfriend. The nerd must think that a new, boy haircut suddenly makes her little Ms.Popular! That B!

"What do you think you're doing nerd?"
"Vanessa, what do you mean?"
"Look, Udele, everyone knows what you did with my boyfriend!"
"I didn't do anything!"
"Look," then I called her a string of words my mother never lets us say, "you don't ever, ever touch my boyfriend, again!"
"I don't know what you're talking about!" She said, panicky.
"LIAR!" I lunged at her.

"Vanessa! Stop!"
"Sl*t!"


"Vanessa!" Mom screamed, when she saw what I was doing.
"Mooom! Udele played her V card with my boyfriend!!"
"Udele?" She said, raising an eyebrow.
"Mom, I promise I didn't!"
"Okay, still no internet or TV until next week. Vanessa," She said, turning towards me, "You're grounded from internet, TV, driving, any field trips, Prom, and go stand in my office and think about what you've done."
"Mom! That's not fair!"
"Vanessa! Did I ask if you thought it was fair?"
"No, but-"
"No buts! Go." She firmly said.
"I hate you!"
"Vanessa Terrans!"
"Ugh, fine." It isn't fair.

I moped off to the office and stood there for an hour, until mom told me I could eat dinner and go straight to bed. This blows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges