Monday, February 18, 2013

Chapter 31

The days passed and my eldest twin boys aged up into teens and Paris and London aged into children
My second day of pregnancy, I went into labor! I had triplet girls, who I named Venice, Tokyo, and Alexandria. They all were healthy, enough, so I could take them home. The boys aged up into young adults, and moved out. A day later, I got a strange call.
"Hello? Alyssa Terrans speaking."
"Give me the babies!" A voice screamed.
"Who is this?" I asked.
"Elisabetta. I'm the wife of the man you sl*t slept with! Who you had twins with! Give me the babies or I'll sure you for everything you own and take your babies!"
"No!" I screamed, then I hung up. I didn't tell her that the twins had long since aged up. Someone was knocking at my door. I went to answer it.
"Hello. I'm Ms.." A women was standing at my door.
"Um, hello."
"I'm a fairy."
"What?" I heard of vamps, but not of fairies!
"Elisabetta is an evil witch. She will destroy you. I'm her step-sister."
"What must I do?" I asked, panicked.
"Move towns. Because of the evil ways of the D'Allesandro family, they cannot travel; they're stuck in Sunset Valley."
"Okay..."I stuttered.
"Trust me. They kept me locked in their home, in child form. They will get you. Leave tonight, don't tell anyone!"
"What town?"
"Twinbrook would be okay. Riverview's to quiet. Or-"
"Appaloosa Plains? I'm from Twinbrook."
"Appaloosa Plains would be best, then. Or Bridgeport."
"I'd rather not go there, a city of bars and wasted actors isn't a place to raise a child."
"Appaloosa Plains, it is then. Here, take this. It's the value of your home. Buy a house that's perfect."
"Okay...what about my children?"
"They cannot know."
"What will they think?"
"I'll put an ad in the paper that you died."
"Died!" I gasped.
"It's the only way that she'll stop looking for you."
"Alright. Can you tell me one thing."
"Yes, what?"
"Tourmaline. Did he have children with my daughter?"
"Yes. Twin girls, Alice-Lena and McKayla, but the first one died during birth. The second is a teenager, now. They had one girl, next. Her name is Lea, a name similar to Lena. She's a child. They had triplets, next. Two boys and a girl. Carson, James, and Tally. They're toddlers. They're preparing for one more child, now."
"I'll miss them...my grandchildren that I'll never meet."
"Alyssa, you must. If you care about your girls, you have to move."
"Okay." I'd made up my mind. After the fairy had left, I aged up the triplets into toddlers, packed a few essentials and hailed a cab to Appaloosa Plains. I was starting over. The people in Appaloosa Plains didn't know that I was mother of thirty-five. Life would be different without any contact with my thirty other children, but I had to. For the sake of my future, unborn babies.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges