Friday, February 1, 2013

Chapter 18

A few days passed and everything was fairly normal. The kids would come home from school, do their homework, and play video games or tag or even have the occasional water balloon fight.

Here comes the sparklies!


Now Raina...



and my last son aged up quickly and quietly! He's a sky, loner. He refused for a picture! They all quickly hugged me, and with a chorus
"Love ya." "Bye mum." "The baby will be so cute!" "We'll visit!" and "I'll miss having you tell me what to do."
they moved out.

Uh oh.
"Owwwww!" I screamed. I'd gone into labor!


Meet Winston and Xyla (Zuh-i-la), my twins. I instantly aged them up; I had no intention of waiting.




Aren't they so cute? Xyla's outfits where to adorable!

I started to teach Xyla to talk,

but my precious, pink T-rex interrupted!
"Mom," Vanessa whined, "why don't you play with me? I want to play!"
"Honey, the babies need attention. I promise I'll play with you as soon as i finish with Xyla."
"I want to play NOW!" She screamed, stamping her foot.
"Vanessa behave!" I warned her.
"Ugh! Fine! I guess those little brats are more important!"
"Vanessa!!" But she'd stomped off before I could finish. Hopefully, she was just having a mood swing....and she wasn't even a teenager!

I decided since Vanessa had been rude, that I'd teach Winston to talk, before I played with her.
"Hey, Mom."
"Hmm?"
"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been mean to Winston and Xyla."
"It's okay, Nessie." I said, nicknaming her because of her costume and the end of her name.
"I feel bad......"
"Sweetie, how 'bout this. You promise to be nice to the twins and I'll order pizza for you, Udele, and me. Sound good?"
"Sounds yummy!"

I should have grounded her, but I felt bad. She couldn't help that I was doing this......that I had twenty-four children.




The next few days where peaceful. I hadn't been sl*tish for a while; I almost forgot about my goal.......almost. I wasn't done yet, I needed to have seventy-six more children! 

 ______________________________________________________________

CONTEST
______________________________________________________________


As you know, Alyssa started the challenge because of her mum.
I need a sim to be Alyssa's mom.
DETAILS:
Hair-Brown or gray/white
Age-Adult or elder, please make her look like she's in her fifties (Wrinkles, a few gray hairs, etc.).
Relationship-Single
Money-Doesn't matter
Traits-Pick any you want
Clothing-Dress her like she's in her fifties, so no shorty shorts, tank tops, etc.

Only use content from: Base game, Late Night, Seasons, Ambitions, and Generations!
Form
Screenshot(s:
EPs Used:
Exchange Link:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges