Sunday, February 10, 2013

Chapter 24

Since I was planning on a plus one, I decided to celebrate the eldest twins' birthdays, so the house would be a little less crowded.


Winston's going to defiantly have a lot of girlfriends! He always was athletic.


Yolonda's cute as ever!


And my toddler's aged up; they're now children.
"Alyssa...will you please move in with me?"
"Mom? Um..."
"Please? It's been so long since I've seen you and I really would like to get to know the boys and....I love you and I'm sorry."
"I'll move in with you!" I irrational decided. I honestly love my hom, but my mother seemed so helpless...it was the last thing I'd do for her! I wasn't giving up my challenge!






My mother's gorgeous home! It's spacious and wonderful!

And look who turned into an elder! I forgot all about her birthday, so she had to celebrate without a cake.

"Ally-"
"Mother, my name's Alyssa."
"Who's Alyssa?" May, my mum, had developed Alzheimer's...oh dear. "Amy, I want you to get married."
"What!? May?!" Do I call her by her first name or by mother? I couldn't believe her. She didn't know about my challenge, but honestly married? "Mum, I hate to tell you, but most men don't find a mother of almost thirty attractive."
"You have three children? Really, Amy you have to tell me these things." My mother's losing it. She has Alzheimer's, hearing loss, and is perhaps delusional.
"Who would I marry?"
"Oh, you're getting married?!"
"Mother, you wanted me to."
"That's right, I did. To Sir Winthrop Harold Lexington the Fifth."
"Sir Winthrop Harold Lexington the Fifth?"
"Yes, dear. He's a friend of mine."
"So I'll be Mrs.Lexington?"
"Or he'll be Mr.Terrans. I think...who are we talking about?"
"The man you want me to marry."
"Oh that's right! I'll call him."

I guess I'll be getting married. (Clearly her face means she doesn't want to!)

(Or maybe it means that the baby's on the way!) Labor! I'm going into labor!



Meet Alexander and Dallas. Alex is blue, like his daddy! I wonder who inherited Roddy's hair color.

"Alyssa, I called Winthrop."

"Mother I don't want to marry a man I just met! Or haven't met!"
"Ally, please. The last thing you do for me?"
"Fine." I needed another baby daddy, anyway.

Alexander and Dallas aged up! Alex got my blonde hair, but Dallas got his daddy's blueish color.

"Hello, I'm Sir Winthrop Harold Lexington the Fifth."
"Um, hey. I'm Alyssa Terrans. The first." I couldn't resist adding the last part.
"It is to my understanding that we are to partake in romantic courting."
"Um, yeah. Sorry 'bout this whole thing, my mum really wants us to marry..."
"Understood. A woman always needs men." He's old fashioned. And a little se'xist, I noticed.




Oops. The eldest twins aged all the way up, into young adults! I hugged them, and they decided to move out, even though I said they could stay for two or three more days.

"It's never proper to-" Winthrop was droning on about proper etiquette when it comes to dining with a descendent of French Royalty.
"Excuse me, but," I interrupted.

"I was getting bored." I completed my sentence after I'd shoved my tongue down his troat a few times.

"I think we should become..." He started to say
"Date. Boyfriend, girlfriend?"
"Yes."
"Well....I don't think so."
"Pardon me?"


"Marriage. May wants us to marry, and frankly I barely know you. I do know that the more snobbish comments I have to hear the less I'll want to marry you."

"Of course I agree. But May wants this, so we should....I'm sorry. I do, though."
"We should celebrate." I wiggled my eyebrows. "The fun way."
"I apologize, I do not practice in intimate activities until marriage."
"Uh, okay...." I really don't like this man. "But making out doesn't count, does it?"
"I suppose one kiss would be-"
"Great!"

I grabbed his body pressed my lips against his. We wrestled tongues, then I began playing rough.
"Woah, woah! Alyssa. Marriage, first."
"Ugh. Really?"
"I assure you." Great. I guess I have to get married if I want him to help with the challenge.

1 comment:

Favorite Sim Challenges