Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Chapter 33


Paris seems to be falling for the babysitter. I hope that she doesn't get her heart broken.

She kissed him! I watched her from the window, stunned. I didn't want to embarrass her...but I should interfere.
"After he leaves, I'll talk to her." I thought.

Uh oh! This looks a lot more serious then some silly teenage crush.
"Paris!" I stormed outside.
"Mom! What are you doing? It's a promise ring!"
"Oh..." SO she isn't proposing marriage. "Paris, you're fifteen! He's how old?"
"Seventeen. Eighteen in a day. Mom! You have to let me live my life!"
"I'm sorry Ms.-"
"You. Just...just let me talk to my daughter for a moment."
"Of course." He stepped away.
"Paris! This is serious. You're a sophomore; I don't want some big mistake with that senior!"
"Mom, don't worry! Please. I like him and I want to see how things go."
"Fine. But if you think of even doing as much as hugging him or holding hands, you're banded from seeing him!"
"Banned!? Ugh, fine."
"Thank you. I went inside to cook lunch, leaving Paris alone.

I ended up puking before ! could even open the fridge!

I'm pregnant! I hope I have an easy pregnancy. It was getting late, so I called everyone in for dinner, then to bed.
"Mom!" Alexandria giggled, "Paris was hugging that man while pressed against the wall!"
"What!? Girls, please go get ready for bed. I need to talk to your sister."
"Sure."
"Okay."
"'Night."
"She's in trrroubble!" They all walked out of the room.
"Paris did you-!?"
"No...yes..maybe...no. Fine. We did it."
"Paris!"
"You! Go to bed!" I cussed a little in between there, gave her a lecture on under age pregnancy, STDs, and sent her to bed.

I ended up puking right after. Gross.
I painted to help cope with what Paris did. i hope that she learned her lesson.
The days passed, slowly and awkwardly until it was birthday time.






Everyone aged up. Except for Paris and I, of course. London decided to move out; the household was so cramped.
"Paris, why didn't you age up?"

"I-I-I'm pregnant!" A not quite adult pregnancy. Just what I need.
"Sweetie...sweetie...we'll cope. We have to. An abortion isn't an option, you're to far along."
"What? I have to keep..." She burst into tears.
"The day, what about him?"
"We're dating. He's aged up...he promises that I can move in with him. I will, after the baby. I'll finish school, go to a university....we'll marry."
"Sweetie, lets work through this first."
"Okay." I went to finish painting, when my water broke.



Brooklyn, Brookie my baby girl and

Albany, my bouncing baby boy.
My first Appaloosa Plains babies. Thirty-seven down, sixty-seven left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges