Sunday, February 17, 2013

Chapter 27


Mourning. That's the worst part. I cried for a few days over Winthrop and May's death, but I couldn't let that put my life on hold. I was pregnant and had twins to take care of. I had to stay strong.

To cope, I painted. I didn't feel quite as sad, after that.

It's the twins birthdays! I went to the grocery store and decided to buy some already made cakes, instead of baking two from scratch.




My boys are almost all grown up!

The boys and I watched TV. Of course, the channel had to be the KidZ Zone.

I ended up going into labor!
"Oww! Ow!" I screamed.

Of course, my children freaked out.



Meet Paris

and London! (Due to glitches, the babies were invisible, I obviously couldn't get pics, so I aged them into toddlers right away).

They're so cute and they get along so well together!

"Can you say jewel Paris? ****-el."
"Julw!"

"Vase. Can yo say vase London? V-a-se."
"Wace!"
I decided that now I was officially single, and living in a fabulous home, I could dress a little more "Mommy" or comfortable.

My PJs,

Formal,

Work out,

casual,

swimwear, and

Winter clothes!
I also decided to go ginger. I'd been a blonde far to long and contrary to everyone's opinion, they do not have more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges