Friday, March 8, 2013

Chapter 50


It's summer time! To cerebrate, I bought a few fireworks to set off.




The children all ooh-ed and ahh-ed as loud pops of color appeared in the sky. I never liked fireworks as a kid. I didn't understand how loud bangs and repetitive colors was entertaining, but my father, mother, and I always went to Twinbrook's annual display, until it was cancelled the year I turned ten., so I didn't complain.


My daughter Alexandria had gone into the paparazzi career. It's annoying; the household's all lowly one star celebs, so she's constantly there, snapping pics.


"Excuse me, Ms. Terrans-"
"You can call me mom. Or Alyssa."
"We have to stay professional in the biz."
"Or Alyssa."
"Honestly, how do you feel about having so many children?"
"Well...you are my child."
"Mom!" She whined.
"Sweetie, I'm not giving you an interview."
"Why not?"
"Because, you're my daughter. If you want to know something just ask. But leave the notebook and cam at home."
"Fine.....ugh. I gotta go."

She left just as I went into labor!
"Er-! Sweetie, could you drive me to the hospital?" I called out.


Sadly, she didn't hear me and I ended up scurrying inside to deliver the baby, by myself...that was awkward, or at least bordering on weird, to say the least.


"Push, push, push, push, push!" I screamed.


After an extremely painful labor,I had a bouncing bundle of joy, who I named Apollo.


"My baby..." I whispered as I hugged him.


The paps seem to be going crazy about me having a baby out of wedlock. Most couples wait until after marriage to start a family, but that was the point. I wasn't being "most couples". Hec'k, I wasn't even a couple! That's why I wanted one hundred babies.


My paparazzi daughter, my other daughter, accidentally lit herself on fire while standing on my back porch with a camera. How is that even possible? I know red heads burn easier, but they don't catch on fire easier!


"Ohmigawwssh! I'm on FIRE!"
"Stand still!" I yelled as I extinguished her.

"Thanks mom!" She gleefully yelled after I'd put her out.
"You're welcome..." I let out a sigh. "You know, only my children could figure out how to lit themselves on fire without a match."
"I...probably should go. Bye-bye!" She scurried off.


I went back inside and continued washing the dishes.


And taking out the trash. Oh of all the joys of being a mother...housework is my my least favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges