Friday, March 8, 2013

Chapter 52


Great. It was bright and early eight a.m. Saturday morning. I was making pancakes for everyone, but that plan didn't work out so well. I ended up puking just from the smell of the batter cooking, burning the pancakes. The kids were showering and cleaning up for the day in the house's only bathroom, so that left me puking my guts out on the front porch. What a lovely way to start the day.


The kids loved playing outside in the beautiful weather. Their favortie toy, of course, was the Slip n' Slide.

I even joined them! I figured since I was probably pregnant, it wasn't a good idea but, hey. Going by the same "I'm probably pregnant" logic, I won't be able to play on it for a little while so I might as well have my fun now.


Zeus, my blonde boy, went afterwards.


Then, Mars decided to have a go at it. Of course, the dum'b paparazzi daughter of mine had to ruin the day by snapping picks of everything and scribbling down ever spoken word.


I jumped on the trampoline next, with Mars.

"Wheee!" I giggled like a five year old. "I'm soo high!" Uh-oh. My daughter wrote that down. I should prepare for a "Mommy On Dru'gs?" headline.


Olympia and Mars jumped.

Then Zeus and Olympia went.



All the fun must have tried them out, because they aged up into teens immanently afterwards.



Download Olympia HERE




Thank goodness. I've never been more happy to have a bunch of hormonal wrecks around. I'll have some help around the house now, hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges