Saturday, March 9, 2013

Chapter 54


NOTE: Contains underwear pics


I was sleeping when I received the call.
"Hello?" I said, startled.
"Alyssa, come."
"Where?" I fearfully said. He gave me an address and I decided it was best to follow his directions. I left a note on my computer's keyboard, in case something happened to me.

Kids,
I'm having to do this for you own protection. I had to leave, but I will be back by morning. If I am not, call 911. I cannot explain, just know that I love you. If anything happens, your brothers or sisters will take care of you.
XOXO,
Mom


I scribbled the address underneath my signature, hoping nothing would happen. The note was short, but it would serve its purpose. I walked to the garage and hopped in my car. I drove fifty miles,just past the edge of the farming community. I saw a fancy, high rise office building that looked out of place next to the farms and barns. I parked my car and quietly walked into the building a blue man in a suit was standing there.


"Alyssa." His cool, deep voice was se'xy and was really turning me on. I suppose it shouldn't have been thinking of ripping his shirt off and be more worried about what he was going to do, but I couldn't help it.
"Yes. What are you going to do to me?"
"I'll tell you soon. I want to get to know you first..I'll decide how to care out my client's revenge after that."


"So...how are you?"
"Fine," I muttered. We made friendly conversation we a few minutes, before I couldn't resist my urges.


I leaned forward and kissed him. When I stepped back, he was smiling.


I figured making out with him might lighten my punishment...and I really wanted to see him abs. I felt his rock hard chest through my shirt and instantly knew what I wanted; To sleep with the enemy. His hands were holding on firmly to my but and I new he was turned on too.
"Come with me." He ordered. I followed him into the elevator. I knew it was the perfect place.


I sauntered forward, trying to act se'xy and cool.


I leaned on his shoulder and gave him a preview of my chest.


I gazed at his face, trying to read his emotions. It was rather hard, considering the fact that he was wearing sunglasses. I mad a move, but....


he kicked me out of the elavttor laughing.
"Think I'm going to sleep with some out of shape mum?" He laughed. "You're so desperate, you'll drape yourself over any man, like a sl'ut!"
"We-I-my-what do yo-!" I stammered, embarrassed.

I hung my head and trudged forward. I felt rage. Him denying me made me want him to give it to me, as hard as he could. I was turned on and feuled by hate. I did the dumbest thing. I striped down in the lobby into my undies. No wonder they told me to wear something scandalous!


"Oh baby!" He grabbed me and I grabbed him and we made out in the lobby. Both of us was suddenly so woohoo starved, we didn't care who saw or where we did it, we just wanted each other.


We climbed into the elevator again, this time my approach worked.


"Come on!Drive me like a-" I couldn't finish my sentence, because he did what I wanted before I finished telling him to.




Embarrassingly, the doors sprung open just as we were finishing.


I tried to act casual and fix my hair,

While he straightened his suit.


"You know we can never-." I was about to say.
"Again?" He suggested.
"Why not?"



Ten minutes later, we were in the same position again.
"So what was the punishment?" I asked.
"Hire a vampire to turn you into a vampire so you can't have kids."
"Some vamps can have kids." I mentioned.
"Silly Bridgeport vampires. Those little plagues aren't really vampires."
"What are?"
"Moonlight Falls was populated by monsters and supernatural vampires of actual proportion."
"Italian Vampires?"
"No, during a plague outbreak during Moonlight Falls, Sims moved to other countries and towns like Italy."
"Oh..."
"We'll never see each other, again. I will tell Antonio that the task is completed. You will never have him, his wife, or anyone related to them contact you again." He turned around and climbed into the elevator.

I can't believe that happened. I can't believe that happened.


I glanced at him as the elevator doors closed. Why did he have to be so cute? Why?

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this chapter was awesome! :) And that blue guy was really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) If you want, I could upload him to the Exchange and you could use him for your 100 BC.

      Delete

Favorite Sim Challenges