Saturday, March 16, 2013

1000th View!



   My blog had recently gotten it's 1000th view! To celebrate I will be doing a Q&A with Alyssa. Ask any question you want and she'll answer it! I'd like to publish the Q&A soon, so can all questions be in by March 18th? Yes? Good. If you don't have an account, that's okay! You can always post as anonymous (please leave a user name. if possible) and Alyssa will still answer any and all of your questions.
   Thanks to everyone who's read my challenge to this point, hopefully you'll keep reading and supporting Alyssa through her challenge! I know that there's thousands of challenges, hundreds of which are 100 baby challenges, and I feel so lucky that you've picked mine to read.

Hugs


Image curtuosy of http://tutneskuchno.com/blog/2012-06-14-122

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges