Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Chapter 56


Birthday time! The toddlers and Blue are aging up. First, Turquoise went.


Isn't she pretty? Her favorites colors are defiantly blue and purple.




Then, Burgundy aged up. He's quite a handsome little guy!



Lastly, Indigo went. She picked a cute blue and white sundress to wear that looked nice with her ginger hair. Out of all the hair colors I've gone through, brown, blonde, and even black for a short period of time, ginger's my favorite.



Blue's a toddler. Time for potty training, baby talk, and wobbly steps.

In the morning, I got up at seven ten a.m. and hopped in the shower.

(NOTE: Alyssa showers with her clothes on, I don't know why.)



Unfortunately, a random golden retriever walked into the kitchen!

Turquoise's Perspective


I was sitting in the kitchen eating cereal in my pajamas. It was rather bland; it's the kind you eat when there's no Frosted Flakes, or Fruit Loops, or Rice Crispies. Even Cheerios and Mini Wheats was better then this stuff. I glanced at the stove's clock. Seven fifteen. I had about half an hour before the bus arrived and I was going to start my boring nine to three day.
"Woof!"
"Burgundy," I complained. "That's not funny!" Are all nine year old boys idio'ts?
"Woof!"
"BU-" I glanced to my right. A puppy!


I hopped up and let him sniff my hand. He was so cute!
"You're such a pretty puppy! Yes you are!" I noticed that he didn't have a collar on. The poor guy musta been a stray.


He looked at me with his big, black fearful, innocent puppy eyes and proceeded to sniff me. I'm an animal person; I can't help it. The little furry guys melt my heart.
I pet him and he chased me around the kitchen, until he suddenly started to whimper.
"TURQUOISE!" My mom screamed. "What are you doing here? And what is that doing in the kitchen!?"
"Mom! He's a doggy. Not an it."

"The bus left half an hour ago! You're skipping school!"
"Oh..." I blushed. Guess I no longer have my perfect attendance record. "Mom, please. He's so cute!"
"No! Honey, I know you love animals, but we can't just go around adopting strays! What if he has fleas?"
"He does-"


My puppy ran outside! We musta scared him.
"Just," Mom let out a sigh, "Get in the car." We both stormed outside and hopped in our du'mb Toyota.


It's not fair. I hate school. Why do I have to go? I'm not going to be a scientist or President or a CEO. WHy do I need to know that sixteen point two isn't prime or some stu'pid algebra thingie the teacher says I need to know?

Alyssa's Perspective

I drove the long, scenic way back home. I don't know whay Turqoise skipped school. She probably just got distracted and forgot to board the bus, but still. I can't let her skip. My children need more out of life then what I have.I'm not going to be starting a million dollar company or anything, but that doesn't mean my kids can't.
My car began to stutter to a stop. Great, I'd run out of gas. I pulled over to the side of the rode and tried to figure out what to do. I didn't have a clue what to do, so I decided to try and find a nice neighborly fella to lend me a hand. I hated sounding like some poor idiot beggar. I hated it.

"What to do?" I thought as I awkwardly posed. No new thoughts popped into my head, sadly.


Great. It's raining. Now I have to go beg strangers to help me.


I walked up to the first house I saw and rang the bell.


A handsome stranger answered it.
"Hello handsome." "Hey beautiful." We both said at the same time. This triggered a fit of laughter, just like we were little elementary kids.


"Alyssa." I said, as I shook his hand.
"Sam Keaton. So why you here?"
"Well...my car ran outta gas."
"No problem. I have an extra tank in my garage for my tractor.You can fill 'er up."
"Well," I fumbled with my pocket, trying to scrap up an extra simoleon or two.
"No charge."
"Really? I couldn't-"
"You're really wanting to do somethin' for me?"
"Well...I guess...gas isn't exactly cheap and you're giving me a whole tank of it..."
"I kinda like you and..."

He took my face into his hands. "I'm-"
"I can't be your boyfriend! I'm so sorry, but-"
"Nah! No boyfriend junk. Just...I've hitta dry spot. Wanna help."
"Dry-? Oooh." Realization hit me. He wanted woohoo. "Sure." Hey, I needed a baby daddy.


We made out a little, just to get a feel for things, then he started pouring on the charm.


"Oh!" I giggled. He was so darn charming!


We swaggered up to one another, and I grabbed his hand. I pulled him to the nearest haystack.
"Shouldn't we, I mean I got a five thousand simoleon bed sitting inside-"
"Hush, baby." I wanted to try a little experiment. Was woohoo in a haystack more painful. by getting poked with hay in all the wrong places. or fun and daring?


After we finished, I realized something. Haystack woohoo was more awkward and clumsy; kinds like your first time, then fun. I quickly broke up with him and rushed home. The break up was kinda weird; since we officially never dated, but aren't all break ups weird and messed up?


At home, the Apollo was giggling and playing with some little girl. She looked familiar...


"So," I brought up Apollo and there striking resemblance.
"I'm adopted." Mary Jane told me.
"That's so interesting." I was so bad at this "talk to kids about why she looks like your sons long lost sister" thing. I chatted to her some more. Guess what! She's Venus' adopted child! "I'm your grandma..." I whispered.


We hugged for mintutes that seemed like hours, but in a good way.
"I love you."
"I love you Gramma." Gramma. Even though I've had grand-kiddies before, I still feel so old every time someone calls me that. She had to leave, her curfew was soon. It was weird. One minute, I'm getting knocked up (I hope!) the next, I'm playing grandma.


"HEy Venus."
"Yeah, Mom."
"Um, your daughter..."
"MAry JAne?"
"Why didn't you tell me?"
"Ohmigawsh what's up? Is my baby hurt?"
"No, no. Apollo had a play date with her. They look so similar..."
"Huh."
"Her dad...do you know who he is?"
"Yeah, on her medical records it says something...gosh I c an't remember. Rodney Chase or something...Chack. Chahon?"
"Roderick Chacon?" I gasped.
"Yeah, that dude. WHy?"
"He's...Apollo's dad."
"Wait! They're niece and nephew and sister brother!?"
"I guess so..."
"Do we tell em."
"I don't think so...awkwardness."
"And the agreement..."
"Agreement?"
"The adoption agency told me she couldn't make contact with her real fam until she's eighteen. She doesn't even know who her parents are."
"He mother... They had to be born aound the same time, they're the same age."
"He mighta knocked you up then some other idiot drunk girl. Two girls, one night stand."
"Venus..." She wasn't thinking threesome? Oh gaw no!
"Well, I gotta go. 'Night."
"'Night." I hung up. This is so...odd. We are never, ever hosting a family reunion. Ever.

1 comment:

  1. LOL. I think it would be so difficult to keep all these family relations straight. :D

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Sim Challenges