Sunday, March 3, 2013

Chapter 45


Huge, huge thanks to Serendipity38 for the Hopscotch Romper, I love, looovvve it!




It's birthday time in the Terrans household!The children aged up into teens!

(Download Athena here or Venus here or Hermes here). Then, the youngest triplets went.



Hera aged up first.



Then, Aphrodite went.



Then my brunette Persephone (who picked a unique outfit!) aged up.


She's a party loving, dramatic girl who dreams of being famous.


"Mother, can I dye my hair blonde?" She inquired.
"Pers, why? Your hair is so pretty!"
"Yeah...but all the actresses are blonde!"
"Sweetie, not all. I know of quiet a few brunette and raven headed girls who are very famous."
"Still...I wanna be blonde!"
"Sweetie, I'm sorry."

"Look at my stupid, hair! It's ugly and mud brown!"
"Pers, Daddy..." I had told them about their father and my challenge, earlier. I was about to say that her father, Austin had brown hair, but he didn't. He was blonde....strange genetics, going on! I originally was a brunette, though. Maybe that has something to do with it? "No."
"But Moooooom!"
"Sweetie, no."
"Please, pllleasse, plllleeasse!"
"No." I sighed. "That's finally." I walked off, to congratulate the eldest triplets on their birthday. Little did I know.............


"Hey, Pers." Venus walked up to her.
"Venus?"
"I heard the conversation."
"And?"
"I'll dye your hair."
"What? Really?"
"Sure. I want to be a stylist and I need practice!"
"Ummm..."
"Blonde or mud brown. Your choice."
"Deal!"
"Never tell Mum or I'll...you won't like it."
"Don't worry, sis! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" She ended up jumping up and down in joy.


She ended up checking herself out in the mirror, imaging her new blonde hair. She defiantly is appearance obsessed enough to be in the film career.
I wanted a break, so I decided to check out Appaloosa Plains one, and only, bar. It was empty. Literally. Two bar tenders, a bouncer, and me.

I ordered a drink from an elderly looking women in a dress way to skimpy for her age.
"Here, hon." She handed me a tray of four red-ish pink drinks in w'ine glasses.

I drunk them all.
"I'm gonna havvvve babbbies!" I slurred. "One more drrinnk." The bartender handed me a plate of four more, which I gladly drank. I wanted romance....I was in the mood. I hurried into my car and drove to the first home I knew had a man that would gladly give me a baby. PAris's boyfriend, Jacoby. What was I thinking? What could I have possibly been thinking!?

"Heeeyy..."
"Hey, 'Lyssa." He flirted.


We kissed, sending butterflies through my tummy. That wasn't what I wanted, though. Hopefully he'd be putting a baby in my belly.
"You wanna, wanna?" He whispered.
"Yezzz."

He picked me up, and took me to the bathroom. I couldn't help but notice the grimacing look on his face. Maybe I need to start working out.


We pulled a quickie in the shower. I assumed Paris was out and, even though I was drunk as he!! (!!=ll) I wasn't about to get caught.
We both snuck out of the bathroom, quietly. Me stupidly in my underwear, him in old sweats. I was thinking of doing it to him again on the sofa....
"What the freak is going on!" Paris screamed, opening the bedroom door.
"Uhhh...." I muttered. "You ID'IOT! I thought she was gone."
"Paris, we um....Alyssa was passed out, so I did CPR...we didn't actually kiss or anything...I mean..."

"That's it!" Paris screamed. "We're THROUGH."
"Paris..."
"Look! Any other girl, I'd be upset-NO! I'd be livid! But my mother?! Are you insane!?"
"I'm sor-"

"Sorry! SORRY? I had to drop out of high school for your stu'pid twins! I never wanted kids, but you! YOU had to have them!"
"Par-"
"GET OUT!"
"Mother!" She screamed after Jacoby had wandered off to a corner.
"Paris...." My head was throbbing. The drinks had worn off quicker then I'd wanted.
"Look, I get the hundred baby thing. Honestly, I do."
"How-"
"Word's out. The twins told me."
"Honey..."
"Don't worry. I get the have woohoo with every stup'id man, but my boyfriend?" SHe sighed. "Thanks for that.."
"Thanks?" I asked, confused.
"I hate what you did. BUT, I hate Jacoby more. He was taking things slow. I haven't had woohoo since the twins...I was going to cut things off...now I can without being the bad guy. Alyssa...I'm mad, but I don't hate you. Now please...go."

"I love you." I whispered, walking away silently. "JAcoby. We're never, ever seeing each other again." I yelled, just as I pulled out of the driveway. That was....awkward to say the least.

___________________________________________

A cute, random picture that I was going to use, but couldn't find a place for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges