Friday, March 8, 2013

Chapter 51



It's Apollo's birthday! He looks like his daddy, with his black hair and tanned skin.



I taught him how to walk first,


then how to walk.
"Can you say flowers, Apollo? Fl-oow-errs."
"Fwow-es! Hehehe! Me talky tah Mommy!"


And lastly, my least favorite part, potty training. He hated the potty! He kept wobbling away every time I set him on it...
"Oh...Apollo." I sighed. This was going to take awhile. "Don't you want to be like a big boy?" I asked, trying to convince him to stay.
"No! Mommy uh-oh!" He uses the word "uh-oh" whenever someone doesn't look happy. You could be angry or about to burst into tears, he wouldn't care. If a smile wasn't on your face, he'd "uh-oh" you.
Eventually, he stayed and I finished teaching him his toddler skills.


He loves music! Maybe I have a prodigy on my hands?


I decided to go to the Summer Festival and find a new daddy. I saw Arturo O'Neil and instantly wanted him to be a daddy. He's purple!


"So...your girlfriend must be lucky." I said the dumbest thing ever. I have got to work on my charisma skills; they're currently zero.
"Nah. I'm single."
"Oh...that's nice..."
"Nice huh?"
"Yeah, well...er, I meant-"
"It's okay. I get your groove." My groove? What?

We got to know each other a little better and, surprisingly, we're both hopeless romantics. I was hoping he wouldn't be to into the "Find a girl, get married, have kids" and skip right to the "Have kids and never see each other again" part.


I took a breath and kissed him! This romance biz was getting easier every day.


"Want to dance?" A great song began to play over the speakers. It was a ta slowly and sappily romantic, but dancing seemed like a nice ice breaker.
"Sure, why not?"



AT the end of the song, I jumped into his arms.I have a tendency to do that to guys.
"I'm ready..." I whispered. We shared a moment of silent agreement.



He carried me into the cramped little bathroom and we did exactly what I wanted.
"Look..." I said, as he buttoned up his jeans and I readjusted my top.
"Hmm?"
"We can't actually, you know, date."
"Oh thank sim!" He cried out loud.
"Huh?" I asked.
"I just broke up with my girlfriend she wasn't ready for the marriage and kids...I guess I needed a rebound..."
"Oh.." feeling a little disappointed that that was all I was.
We both exited the bathroom and much to my horror, Brooklyn, my daughter was standing there.
"Mom!?" She gasped. "You wer-"
"Sweetie, later." I hissed.
"Alyssa?" Terry Wilkson turned around, holding Gracie, Austin, another baby daddy's ex, hand. Great. It was like a reunion of people I never wanted to see at the same time.
"Er-yeah." I tried to fix my hair. It was obvious that I had hooked up with Arturo in a few minutes ago, yet I wanted to deny it. "I have to go." I rushed away from the awkward situation and drove home. It wasn't the best way to handle things, but I didn't feel like giving Terry the "Hey, by the way, I had your babies. They're all grown up and everything, but...yeah. Just figured you'd want to know, even though it's like way to late and you missed all the major events in their lives." talk and I didn't want him to think I was dating, or worse, using the guy I'd just woohooed with.
Why does this town have to be so small? I'd consider moving, but I'd just moved into town twelve babies ago. As soon as I hit twenty babies, I was moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges