Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Chapter 47.5




Pers aged up! She decided to move out and find a job at the studios.

And...*drumroll, please*
I bought a new home! I was tired of my I shaped home that was nice for a family, but I was way to tired of the old, worn down look. I was still a young adult, afterall! I needed something a little modern.(Home made by:mcmuffinburger and Rec here:http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=5806724 furnished by moi)

Living room:




Nursery:



Kitchen:


Backyard:


Children's Room:



Master Bedroom:


Of course, a new house meant I needed a new look! (Download Alyssa before her makeover here!)

Formal:


Everyday/Casual:


Athletic:


Sleepwear:


Swimwear:


Outerwear:


(Coat from anubis360.blogspot.com)

___________________________________________________
Due to all the photos, I'm going to make this a half chapter, read chapter 48  for the story to continue!

2 comments:

  1. I love the color of the crib sheets and the bunk bed sheets!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) The crib's pattern is a CAP pattern (I think) I got when I download a Sim from the Exchange (can't remember which one).

      Delete

Favorite Sim Challenges