Sunday, March 3, 2013

Chapter 46,


Uh oh. I'm puking. I think we all know what this means, by now!
"No, no." I murmured. I can't be pregnant with my daughter's ex's baby. I desperately wanted one hundred babies, but this would ruin my relationship with her. Not that I had one. We scarcely talked to each other after she moved out...it was like that for all my children. They grew up and moved on, with no need for Mommy.
"Wait..." I thought, silently. I grabbed my cell and dialed Paris's number.
"Hellllllllo."
"Hey, Paris. I think I'm pregnant."
"Mom? Uh, great. Congrats."
"Aren't you mad?"
"Explain to me, why should I be?"
"Well...I hooked up with your boyfriend."
"Ex." She reminded me.
"And he's the dad..."
"So?"
"Are you mad?"
"No, I thought we talked about this last night. I also thought I said that I needed time to cool off."
"Right...well..." We chatted for a few more moments, then she hung up. Hmm...I was confused, yet my conscious was happy and guilt free. Guess that's all I could ask for, right?
The bus rolled around the corner and I noticed six, not three teens get off!
"What the-?" I tried to remember. Prom season! Prom was in two days, on Saturday. Chances are, the eldest triplets are trying to score dates.


Hermes was trying to flirt with his crush, Elisha McClure.


Venus surprised me...she was head over heels for Nana Star, Athena's best friend, and Austin Meringue's ex's daughter!


Luckily, all three of their crushes were single!


Hermes asked her out! And to Prom! And she said yes, to both. Thank goodness; no heart broken teens tonight. Or at least until Venus or Athena do.


"So....Prom?" Venus causally asked.
"Yes, yes, yes!" The other girl practically screamed. "Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes!" Venus said, matching her girlfriend's scream.


They celebrated with a make out session.


Venus wasn't the only one getting kisses! I noticed Hermes was down his girlfriend's throat. My motherly instinct was kicking in, but I didn't want to mess with young love.


Poor Athena. The only action she got was a friendly hug from her crush, Junior Bowser.


and a little star gazing.


"Mom, meet ." Hermes introduced me, as he came inside.
"Ms. Terrans, do you mind if we practice dancing. For Prom?" She timidly asked.
"Sure, I don't mind." I said, trying to be sweet. They danced for half an hour, then everyone left.
Guess what! I'm pregnant! I better have the talk with the eldest triplets...now's a good a time as ever, with Prom coming up and my baby in my belly.


"Kids...sit down."
"Sure Mom." They all replied.

I gave them the talk, making sure none of them created , or ended up having,a baby. I also warned them about STDs and how this might seem like love, but in reality it might (and probably is!) just a teenage crush.


"Dude! I don't want my girlfriend to be preggers while my mom is!" Hermes said, weirded out.


"Mom, look." AThena said, calmly. "I don't want a baby. Besides, I may be going to Prom with, but we aren't even dating! Only my husband," she paused "or boyfriend, is getting in my skirt!"


"Besides," Venus giggled "I can't get pregnant with my girlfriend! And ther's no one I'm letting any guy do it."

I let out a sigh. All I could do now was hope that they'd listen, or at least use protection. They scurried off to school, while I relaxed to some classical music for the day. Venus told me she was going to treat the girls, herself, her girlfriend, Athena, and Hermes's girlfriend, to a makeover for Prom.

Venus's Perspective

Yay! School was officially out! I quickly called everyone and we met at the stylist's building.


I gave my incredibly hot girlfriend, a makeover!
"Venus, isn't this a little showy?"
"Nana, No." I lied, a little. I loved looking at her body...I couldn't help it!
"Okay...it's a cute dress but,-"
"No buts! You're hot, se'xy, and you're wearing it!"
"Fine..." She sighed. Neither of us were tomboys, even though we liked girls, but 's style wasn't as hot and showy as mine was, though it was girly.


"Thanks, Sis!" Persephone chirped.
"You're welcome! Just remember, tell mom and I'll make your hair green!"
"Green!? She screamed. "Defiantly won't tell her!"





I tested a billion blondes on her, until I found the perfect one:


Shiny, golden, honey blonde.


I even threw in a cute, new outfit for her! (Download blonde Persephone here)


"Ohmigawsh! I love it!"
"Right?" I smiled. I finished up the others, and my own, Prom makeovers then headed home with the group. You'll have to wait until Prom to see their dresses! It's a surprise!

"Persephone!" Mom screamed. "I. Can't. Believe. You. Dyed. You. HAIR!"
"Mommm..."
"Honey! You had beautiful, brunette hair! How could you?"
"I'm almost a teenager. I deserve choices."
"You could have waited until I was okay with it!"
"That would have been adulthood!" She whined, pointing out the unspoken obvious.
"I can't believ-"
"Except it. It's permanent."

"Never. EVER. Do anything like that again!"
"Are you mad?"
"Well..." She sighed. "I should be. I'm not. But I should be."
"Really?"
"What can I say? I'm to forgiving."


Huge news! Athena finally kissed , her now boyfriend!




Love is in the air...I can't wait for Prom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges