Sunday, March 10, 2013

Chapter 55


I played with the babies a little, trying to build a little relationship with them.






Then, I tried painting a mosaic style ice cream cone.


Great. I'm probably pregnant from last night's one night stand. I wasn't sure if I was being sarcastic or serious. I wanted one hundred kids, yet having one with someone who wanted me to be part of the living dead or whatever didn't exactly have any charm.


It's the toddlers birthdays. Burgundy aged up first, sadly he didn't inherit his daddy's hair color.


But Turquoise did!



And Indigo looks as cute as a button, with her little bow.


I had to teach triplets two skills apiece, three if I wanted to potty train them. I figured if I did two or three a day, I'd be done by the time their next birthday rolled around or I got busy with the new baby. I started by teaching Indigo to walk.



I'm pregnant! I guess it was kind of obvious, since I had morning sickness and last night was pretty hot and heavy, but I like announcing it.



In the morning, after Apollo left for school, I taught Turquoise and Burgundy to walk.


Then, I thought him to talk.
"Can you say love? Luh-uh-vuh. Mommy loves you!"
"Mama wuves eeee!"
"Yes! Mommy loves you!" I clapped.
"Me wuves oo! Hehehe! Wuves oo!" I felt my heart melt as my little toddler said "I love you" (or "Me wuves oo" int toddler talk). These are the moments parenthood are all about. They make all the pain and frustration worth it.


Then, I thought Indigo how to talk.
"Can you say star, Indigo? S-tuh-arrr. Star."
"St-t-t-a."
"S-tuh-arrr. Stars are in the sky at night. S-kuh-I."
"Stwa?"
"Yes, star! Good job. Your older sissy wants to be a a star. She wants to become a famous piano player. Fuh-aim-US."
"F-waim-w-is! Fam-w-is?" She giggled.


I went downstairs to teach Turquoise how to talk, when Apollo, who had just arrived home from school, stepped into the kitchen.
"Mom?" He timidly asked.
"Yes, sweetie?"
"Well...will you still love me when the new baby comes?"
"Of course! I love all my children, equally. Honey, a new baby isn't going to change that."
"What if he," he paused "or she, is smarter than me? What if they act better?"
"Apollo, you're smart and kind and honest, and" I leaned forward and kissed his forehead. "I love you."
"Thanks Mom. I love you, too." He said, shyly. "Can-can I feel it kick?"
"Sure!" He reminded me of Olympia. "Maybe the baby will decide it wants to meet you and hurry up and come out." I joked.
"Wow...I can't believe a life is actually in there..." He murmured.
"It's amazing, isn't it?"
"Yeah." We shared a silent mother-son moment, which was interrupted by Turquoise's cries.
"Oh, honey." I picked her up. "There, there." I cuddled her. She wasn't hungry and she didn't need a changing, so I figured she was lonely.
"I got homework, I'm gonna do it in my room."
"'Kay, sweetie. Need help?"
"Nah, thanks." He turned and walked upstairs.


I thought Turquoise how to talk, but half way through my water broke! Apollo must have had the magic touch!


"Owww! Cr'ap, cr'ap, cr'ap!" I yelled, trying to not say anything to bad that my children would accidentally repeat.


My first instinct was to go to the hospital, but I didn't want to leave the kids alone. I opened the nearest door, the garage, and waddled into the room.


It was dimly lit and the cold stone wasn't the ideal place to have a baby, but I wasn't about to hope in the car and have the baby in my car! I guess next to it was the next best, or shall I say worst, thing.



My little blue boy, who I named Blue. I had no inspiration for names, so I figured you couldn't go wrong with a color. Celebs seemed to think the name was sufficient. Unfortunately, I didn't notice his skin color in the lighting! I wouldn't have given him such a mean, descriptive name if I had.
I put Blue in his crib, finished teaching Turquoise to talk, made dinner, and then everyone decided to call it a night and hit the sack. Giving birth wasn't exactly a walk in the park.

__________________________________________________
Extras/Bloopers


Isn't she adorable? Toddlers are so cute, yet so much work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges