Thursday, January 31, 2013

Chaptr 16

I was tired of my darling, screaming children, so I went to go enjoy the winter weather.


I ended up falling flat on my behind!
"Uh, excuse me Miss."
"Hmm? Yeah."
"Do you need help? Up?" He put his hand out, which I gladly used to pull myself up with.
"Thanks." I said smiling. "Oh, I'm Alyssa, by the way."
"Chaim."
"Oh, that's a...nice name."
"Thanks. So's yours.Would you like a tad help with the skating?"
"Sure," I laughed, "I'm not exactly a pro."
"Nor I. I learned last winter, after I saw the art gracefully executed."
"Oh..." We held hands and spun round the rink. It was pleasant. I thought about what he said. Two winters ago, Allie moved out. Now, I have two, three including Allyena, grandchildren. I'd never think I'd be a granny so soon. I love my family though, that's what matters, not my age. "Chaim, I uh, have to go."
"Um, okay. Goodbye Alyssa. Call me sometime, we might want to get to know each other, better."
"Yeah." I quickly said, before running off.

A moment later, I was in the park's public bathroom, puking. Lovely......

I didn't want to go back to Chaim, after I'd abruptly left, so I decided to order some eggnog. Of course, it was juiced up. I wasn't about to take the weak children's drink! Uh oh... I'm pregnant! I hope the eggnog didn't hurt!

At home, I painted to earn a little money. I hadn't painted in so long...triplets take time, and lots of it.


Then, I fed the twins and set them down to play.


I cooked us some fried peanut butter and jelly sandwiches. Yep, I'm defiantly a health freak. Cake, fried food, and pizza!
After I'd done my normal nightly routine, I went to bed. Unfortunately, Terry woke up crying! Poor doll, he was starving! I fed him, but by that time, Quinn had woken and I figured I might as well start the day.

I upgraded the stereo, the music was so scratchy and awful!
[img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/sh
ard000//shard000/735/374]
I upgraded the toilet so it was self-cleaning, also! No more scrubbing my lunch off the commode for me!

Out of nothing, but pure boredom, I baked a pumpkin pie for us.


Quinn aged up! Her fashion sense is....questionable, but she's an adult, so I can't exactly nag her.

Uh oh! Here comes a baby!






And the triplets aged up! I missed another birthday due to the birth of another.




Meet Udele and Vanessa. They're my adorable twin girls!




To celebrate I went to The Grind, order the cheapest drink on the menu. I accidently ended up dancing on the table. Oops. It was a trashy, cheap place though; I don't think the bartender minded much. I went home and then took care of my babies. Quinn hugged me and said her goodbyes, then she moved out.

Me and my babies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges