Friday, January 18, 2013

Chapter 4

"Hey..." I smiled. "Would you like a tour?" I asked Bob, trying to act normal. I just found out that I was pregnant with Gobias', my now enemy, child. What was I suppose to do? Ask Bob to leave after not seeing him for eleven years?
"Sure, that'd be great."
"Okay." I bent down and picked up Allie.
"This is the living room. That's the bathroom," We walked around my tiny home, stopping once we got in the bedroom. "That's pretty much it." I said, putting Allie down.

"Will you help me?" I embarrassingly asked, without thinking.
"Help you? With what?"
"Well..." He knew what I was doing. I needed another daddy. He was normal. Or at least normal enough. "I'm kinda..." Then I rushed to explain what I wanted.
"Alyssa! I-I can't! I worked with your father...I'm nearly sixty years older than you!"
"I know...it's just that...I'm pregnant! Again! I don't even like the man! He's mean, insane, the opposite of everything I wanted!"
"And...you think I am?"
"Of course! Forget age, I know I sound crazy... but, I really want this Bob. If I don't follow through with the challenge, I wasted my life, ruined relationships, and... did things with Gobias that made this baby!"
"Alyssa, I'll think about it. No more, no less. I don't feel right, but I don't want you to end up walking around flinging yourself at any man."
"I understand."

To lighten the mood we decided to pillow fight!

After a while, though we were doing things a lot more fun! Bob's earlier words had went down the drain. Poor Allie, seeing her mum do this. I wonder were she crawled to.

It was getting late, so I put Allie to bed and invited Bob to stay the night. We all fell into a deep, peaceful sleep.


In the morning, before anyone fell asleep, I woke up and cleaned the toilet.

Then, I went right to the toddler training.


Isn't Allie adorable, learning to walk?

"Can you say Mommy, Allie? Mom-my."

Bob had to leave, but he promised to visit soon.
"Alyssa, will you accept a gift?"
"Bob, I couldn't! I'm already asking..."
"Alyssa, you need it. You have a toddler and a baby on the way."
"Bob..."
"Here." He gave a a check for a thousand simeleons!
"Thank you! Thank you!" I threw my arms around him.
"Goodbye, Alyssa." He slowly turned around, walking to his car.

I'll be able to potty train me children!

Hopefully Allie will be able to do something fun when she turns into a child. Maybe she'll have a bake sale and earn some tips! I even bought her a bake sale stand.


Then, I painted.

And cooked myself some yummy macaroni.
[img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/sh
ard000//shard000/129/216

Allie was hungry, too!

My shower broke...again. I need to consider upgrading!

Uh oh. It looks like the shower wasn't the only thing that had just broken.

I didn't want to emotionally scar Allie, so I hightailed it to my bedroom. I didn't want to go to the hospital and risk Gobias showing up. There was no way I'd let my children near him.

Meet Bryce, he's a genius and a slob. Great combination.
I finished potty training Allie, just as she turned into a child! She's lucky!

And she loves the oven!


Of course, I invited Bob over to celebrate. I invited him to stay the night, and he did! I played with my children and he showered. Of course, I interfered and kept my promise.

Meet daddy number three, or at least hopefully.

2 comments:

Favorite Sim Challenges