Friday, January 18, 2013

Chapter 5


I had to tell Bob that we could just be friends. Even though he knew that what I was doing. He didn't seem to be happy about me cutting things off.

I was tired, so I went to bed. Sadly I couldn't afford just for Allie.

Bob was still there in the morning, reading a book. Does anyone else think that that's creepy?

Allie decided to dress up as an astronaut for Spooky Day! I guess she isn't the girl-girl I dreamed of having, that I could dress in pink frills, but I love her.

Allie went Trick-or-Treating... she met her dad for the first time. It's ashamed they don't even know that they're father-daughter, not just a random neighbor.


I met a man while Allie went Trick-or-Treating. Things are going good! He had to leave suddenly, but I didn't question it.

I gave Allie an adorable mom-on-a-budget bunny costume! To bad she'll out grow it by next Spooky Day.

My Baby Brycie turned into a toddler today! I read him to sleep. Also, I'm preparing for baby number three! I really hope that I have triplets or something! Having one hundred single babies seems a little...complex. I don't even think there's one hundred men in Sunset Valley.

I was lonely with no adults to talk to, so I invited Matt over. He's really good with kids! He had to go, it was getting late.

I figured that it was time to clean off the old easel and paint a little. Then, I slept until I was fully rested.

Allie's going to school for the first day! To celebrate I made a special breakfast.


While Allie was at school, I taught Brycie to talk.
"Say Sister, Bryce. Sis-t-er."
"Si-zay!"
When Allie got home she went for a ride...in her imaginary couch-car.


Uh oh. Why do I always go into labor when I'm standing in front of children?

As luck would have it, I passed out. Great.


Meet Clarrisa!

And Daisy! I had twins! Guess I'll need double everything.

Allie's a teenager, too! My first teen...I hope she isn't to rebellious.

And meet my little dino, Bryce! No toddlers in the house...yet. Maybe I'll finally get a little sleep...I don't think I will though, at least not until I'm mom of a hundred and everyone's moved out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges