Saturday, January 26, 2013

Chapter 14


Quinn's learning to talk!
"Alien. Ale-e-n. Can you say alien, Quinn?"
"Al-wee-n!"

Then, I taught my baby girl to walk.

The girl gave me a present! It was a mirror like the ones backstage at the theater that they took a field trip to! Isn't that sweet?

In the morning, the triplets went to school, and Quinn napped, so I could finally paint.

Quinn's daddy tried to stop by. I was holding her, and then she burst into tears.
"Monsta! It scar-wee monsta!" Needless to say, I didn't let the "Scary monster" near her.

The triplets quickly did there homework. It was Friday, so I decided to take them all girls to the children's park. Tourmaline Soleil was there, so was Maggie and Quinston! They seemed to be fighting, so I walked over to try and interfere.

I guess leaping into his arms and then making out wasn't the best way to settle the fight. Maggie and Quinnston seemed to get the message and wondered off.

My Quinn had waddled off to go play in the sand box! She seemed to love the outdoors.

After I'd deeply kissed Tourmaline a few times, he whispered in my ear.
"Come on." He led me to the tree house. I climbed up after him.

He smiled at me for a minute, after I'd sat down on the floor next to him. He began tugging at my top and I gladly let him do everything else, which he threw in a small pile in the corner. He was already shirtless; I could see his abs, so it was quicker for me to get everything off him. We cuddled, then things got serious. For the next who knows how long, it was wordless fun.

We climbed down and I knew what I had to do. Sadly, I cut things off.
"I'm sorry. I'm doing a something. I can't marry until I complete it."
"Okay...I'll be waiting with the ring when that something's done." We made out one last time, then we departed.

The triplets love the park! They wanted to keep playing, so I let them.

I decided to grill up some hot dogs, then we all headed home; it was getting chilly!

I played with Quinn some more. She's so cute!

Then, I potty trained her.

Ew! I puked! Why, why, why must I?









So I have Penny, my pop star with purple streaks, Olivia, my rock star with pink streaks and flame tank, and my pepto bismo pink Nicole. I think I raised a rock band.

I'm worried about Nicole. She seemed bony, she doesn't eat much, and she constantly was doing cardio.

I tried round to teach Penny how to drive, with my horrid Hippie van. After that was finished, she drove us back home.

Guess what, I'm pregnant!

Olivia was arrested for being out past curfew! I grounded her, but ended up letting her off as soon as I remember that I sent her to the store for lettuce,eggs, and cheese.

Uh oh! Nicole was trying to bake a surprise dish for us, as dinner!

Flames where engulfing the counter; my home!

Penny ended up putting it out, she's so brave! The fireman showed up after everything was taken care of.

I took a leap and kissed him. Then, I sent him on his merry way. He was not going to be a daddy!

Saturday! Olivia worked on building a snow man,

it was evil...








The triplets aged up, sadly!
"Mom...we have something to tell you. We," Nicole gestured to herself and Olivia, "received job offers."
"We had to except, so we decided to move out." Olivia explained.
"What about you Penny?" I asked.
"I'm going to try and make my way as a stylist and slowly become a model."
"Is...is..." Is that why she wasn't eating and was exercising so much.
"I love you all." I said, trying to hold back tears.
"We love you, also." They all said together.
"We found a separate home, for each of us."
"Is this goodbye?" I stupidly asked.
"Yes, but we'll visit." Olivia promised.
"Okay...goodbye." I hugged them each, then they walked off. I knew that they promised to visit, but so did Daisy. She hadn't. One child...only one! My house was emptying out....

1 comment:

  1. I liked the pictures of the girls when they aged up to teenagers. Much easier to see their faces, and they looked cool. XD Rock stars, indeed!

    I like the evil snowman. :P

    Also, there's a lifetime reward for Fireproof Homestead. Might come in handy. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Sim Challenges