Thursday, January 17, 2013

Chapter 1

This is me. Alyssa Terrans. As soon as i turned eighteen I took my university fund, and moved as far away from Twinbrook as I could. I needed revenge. My mother messed with my life, now I needed to show that I was in charge of my life. I was going to have children. Not just one or two, one hundred. And forget marriage! Each child would have different fathers! My mother was a strong believer that children come after marriage, not vice versa. This would really teach her.

After moving to Sunset Valley, I bought the cheapest beach house. At least I'd be able to go swimming or tan for free!


After buying the house, and the cheap (and ugly!) furniture, I was dirt poor. In order to make a little money I decided to try painting. Then, I went next door to meet me neighbors.


Hank Goddard lived next door, so we chatted for a little while. Turns out he's single! I tried flirting with him, but he was really slow on figuring out that I was interested.


In a few hours the closest thing I got to romance was a friendly hug. This man defiantlyliked to take things slow!


After a little I suggested we stargaze for a little while.Then, went back inside, it was getting a little chilly!




Finally! It took hours, but finally he made his move and we kissed!


After he invited me over, I decided to take charge and suggested that we have a little bit of fun.


Sadly, all we did was cuddle. Honestly, what man declines woohoo?


After that, we both fell asleep until Hank had to go to work. He was a police officer! I decided to visit the Summer Festival, and see if I could find any other men. If I wanted one hundred babies, I'd need to find a lot of single men!


I was nearly starving, but extremely poor. I guiltily found a couple who had wondered away from their picnic and grabbed a hot dog. My mother would be so ashamed! By mid-afternoon, Hank was off work, so I decided to visit him.


Needless to say, I took charge and asked him out on a date.


We visited the theater


...but didn't exactly watch a movie. I was going to make this man Daddy Number One!

After we exited, I told him that I really just wanted to be friends. He took it really well! Turns out he has commitment issues, and wasn't really looking for a serious relationship, either.

I felt a little down, so I ended up walking over to a random guy and introduced myself. I met Gobias Koffi, he's a vampire! It was dark, so I couldn't really see him, that well. Our relationship moved really fast! In fifteen minutes we were hugging...

and kissing!



I invited him over, against my best judgement.


We ended up making out on my front lawn!




This man was truly insane. Who make's faces at themselves in the mirror at two a.m.?


I was to tired to realize it, however. I honestly hope that I can do a lot better, next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges