Saturday, January 26, 2013

Chapter 13


Since everyone had aged up, I decided to rearrange a little. Granted, only two bunks wasn't enough, but I highly doubted that everyone would be exhausted all at once. If they were, they could sleep in my bed, or on the couches.

I decided to try and discover a potion.

I ended up scorching myself....attractive...I'm walking around in soot covered bra and panties.


Everyone, including myself, was starving. I ended up, reluctantly, making them a fruit parfait for breakfast.

Marcus, Kylynn, Lanelle, Olivia, Penny, and Nicole all went to school! Strangely, the bus can only hold three kids. Huh. I was lonely, I wasn't use to not having a toddler or baby crying, whining, or giggling all day long.



After I showered, I fixed the washing machine and did laundry.



The children are home! Quinnston, who's my great-grandson, came over. They all go to school together. Hmm... My children, who you could probably count as his grandparents went to school with him. Good thing they aren't his grandparents! Since Bryce is only a half-brother, they don't actually have a relation to him. Thank goodness, because Olivia seemed to take a fancy to him. I wonder...no! The relationship; which currently is nonexistent, wouldn't last to young adulthood.

I wonder what Kylynn's thinking about...two rings? She's to young to marry, so does she want ME to marry? If I ask I have to deal with the awkward "Who's Daddy?" question...I'll let her be.

I finally bought Lanelle a dollhouse! She loves it, luckily.







I made cookies for us.






The eldest triplet's birthdays! Lanelle aged up so prettily, Marcus seemed much more masculine, and Kylynn seems a little...

Uh oh. I went into labor! The teens kinda stood there, then began freaking out!
"Ohmigawsh! Ohmigosh! Whadowedo!?" Lanelle panicked."Call nine-one-one! Ohmiga-" Needless to say, if my children every are ever in high stress situations, or have to think on their feet, we're doomed.

Kylynn exercised some. I feel so sorry for her...every other sibling has the skinny gene. She didn't seem to notice her mother screaming in pain.


Meet Quinn, my alien baby! She's so cute! She even has green skinny, like her daddy!

I decided to try and teach my teens how to drive. I gave up once Lanelle wrecked the car so bad that we had to sell it the scrap yard, I gave up on the idea. Luckily, neither of us was hurt.

I was covered in soot, again, from the wreck.. I went to the gym next, after I took Lanelle home.

I met Tourmaline Soleil!

We walked into the gym, I showered then decided to swim...or maybe not. Bella Bachelor's husband was drowning!
[/img]
Or was the Grim Reaper? Either way, I wasn't about to step foot in the pool.

I found something else to do, instead of swimming!

It wasn't long before our tongue's where wrestling and our bodies where fit together like two puzzle pieces. He grabbed my butt and I desperately wanted more. It was perfect. I stared into his eyes, and was about to whisper "Privacy?" and drag him to the showers for some woohoo, when suddenly my phone rang. The kids where having a birthday. I didn't want to leave, but after the moment was lost, Tourmaline said he had to lave. I glanced att my phone's clock and realized that it was two a.m.!






Here come the sparkles! My eldest twins all age up, into young adults! I wanted to enjoy their teen years, but I needed the room, badly. If my house was filled to the max, how could I complete my goal? Honestly, I'd begun to forget about the hatred for my mother...I couldn't forgive her though. I couldn't she let me run away, she never stopped me. How is that forgivable?

"Alyssa. Calm down."
"No! I called Ben! Guess what, he's moved on after a few years! He says he'll always love me, but he doesn't know how we could ever make it work."
"Alyssa, I don't think he means that."
"What do you know! Honestly, what do you?"
"Alyssa. I meant that he c-"
"NO! I'm-" I burst into tears and took off, out the front door. I wasn't coming back. I ran to city hall, legally took myself out of my mother's care, and took my university fund. "Bennett may love me, and I love him, but if we can't be together what good is love?" I sourly mumbled. Then, I sat down and cried. I couldn't help it. I was about to run away. I was never looking back.


Quinn aged up! Oh boy...a toddler again! Yay! I was getting tired of not having to teach anyone to walk or talk, honestly. When you've done it sixteen times, prior, it becomes a hobby.
Teaching kids to talk is my hobby?! I suddenly thought. What happened to my love of painting? I still paint, just not as much ever since I had the first set of triplets. I didn't have to manage triplets, in a way. The girls could do everything but cook for themselves, leaving me with spare hours. Spare time...something I hadn't had in way to long. What would have happened if mother hadn't chased Ben off? My father would have to still be here, because then she wouldn't have ever been over protective. I'd probably been Ben's bride...I wonder if he's married.Ben's bride. Something i wish for every day. Not that it'll happen. He wouldn't want to be one-hundred children's step-father. But everyone would've aged up. They'd marry and have children. I could happily live with Ben. I wouldn't have to change diapers or anything. I could be a grandma and bake cookies and watch ballet recitals. How much I want that....

6 comments:

  1. Hi! It's great to see my Tourmaline in your story! I love how you picked out his workout outfit so that he could show off his hot bod. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad u like it! :) I was wondering, since your sims 3 user name is NewToTheSims and ur Blogger user nameis LateKnightSimmer, which one do u want me to post on the Babies&Daddies part? I was thinking of putting both, if uyou're okay with it :)

      Delete
    2. Hey! Both is fine. I'm okay with it. :)

      Delete
  2. Hah, actually, Quinnston is Alyssa's children's great-nephew, not their grandson. The grandparents would be Bryce and his wife. :P

    Just wondering, but would it be possible for you to zoom in a little more when taking pictures? I'd love to be able to see their faces more clearly. :)

    Quinn will be fun to watch grow up. I've been wanting alien babies, but haven't gotten around to it yet.

    Hope you get Tourmaline's hair color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure! :) I already took pics for the next couple chapters, so I'm sorry if the y aren't zoomed in. I will do that next time. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm sooo sorry that the text is black (and u can't read it), as soon as I figure out how to fix the comment's text color I will! If anyone knows how to do that please let me know ASAP.

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Sim Challenges