Sunday, January 20, 2013

Chapter 6


My new, drably furnished home!





I had to redecorate! The children's room was salmon and mint! I tried to make it gender neutral, but the blue was to masculine, the teal to girly, and the yellow to ugly!

I was tired, so I decided to watch a little TV. Of course, everyone wanted the KidZ Zone channel.

Bryce loved his new room! I even bought a new dress up chest for him.

I cooked our late dinner/early breakfast, after my mindless television program.

I wish I could fill the table up....
Guess what! It's a snow day! So, to celebrate, I bought some cake and we celebrated some birthdays!



First Bryce. Isn't he a handsome vampire?




Then Clarissa. I guess she won't be the girly-girl, either. Maybe Daisy will be?

Just before I was about to age Daisy up, guess what! I'm pregnant with Matt, the cheater's, baby! I wasn't excited about the father, but I was happy. There wasn't going to be any more toddlers in the house; Daisy and Clare are aging up, and I really loved playing with my little babies.


(Look at her face! Isn't she adorable?)


All my babies are aged up! I hope I have the kid soon, I already miss the tiny voices!

To finish the night up, I painted,

while, Daisy and Clarissa went straight to bed!

Zzzzzzz.......

In the morning, I got a call from Allie.
"Hey mom."
"Hey, Al! What's up?"
"Well...I'm..."
"Pregnant!? Allie, who's the father. It'll be ok-" I kinda went into panic mode. My baby girl wasn't going to be taken advantage of by some guy, let alone knocked up!
"Mom," she laughed,"no, no! I'm not pregnant! I'm...married!"
"Congratulations! That's wonderful...who's the lucky man?And why didn't you invite me to the wedding?"
"Mom, I'm sorry I didn't tell you. Bob and I wanted a private wedding. We married on the beach at midnight! It was so romantic!"
"Bob...Bob Smith?"
"Yes! Isn't that great? He's so nice!"
"Did you..."
"Mom! Isn't that personal. But, yes we did." Great. Chances are she will be pregnant, soon.
"Can I talk to Bob?"
"Of course, just wait a sec."
"Hello?" A deep voice said.
"Hey, Bob. It's Alyssa! Your mother-in-law."
"Alyssa! I married your daughter? What-"
"Yes, I know. You're my son-in-law and my twins."
"Twins?!"
"Uh...yeah." Oops. I got into the habit of no telling the father's about their children, I must have forgotten to tell him. :please don't tell Allie. She loves you and it'd break her heart to know that we..."
"Woohooed?"
"Well, yeah. I guess there's not a lot of other ways to phrase it. But, please don't tell her. She'll hate me for never telling her that she and her siblings are all from different fathers and she'd be really hurt."
"I won't. I love Allie. Is it...possible for me to meet the twins?"
"I'm sorry. I can't. If you visit them, they'll figure it out. Plus, Bryce and Allie never knew their fathers. I don't want to..."
"I understand."
"Thanks." Then we hung up. Let's see. Allie, Daisy and Clarissa's half sister, married their father, my ex. Plus, I suspect that her whole "wait to have kids" thing isn't going to last long.

It's official! We can never have a family reunion.

5 comments:

  1. LOL! This chapter was too hilarious, with Allie's choice of husband. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And this is why I don't have Twallan's Story Progression mod. XD My Sims barely ever marry and have kids unless I force them to. It's a curse in some ways, but a blessing when it comes to messy genetics like this.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I didn't install the mod, but I accidentally made Allie go into a relationship with Bob! Oops...

      Delete

Favorite Sim Challenges