Thursday, January 17, 2013

Chapter 3

My first baby. I'm barely out of high school.

I decided to invite Gobias over in the morning, so we could chat.
"So...uh, how old are you?" I asked him, as we both ate the pancakes I'd prepared.
"Forty-three."
"Fort-!?" I nearly choked on my pancakes. "Wow, you look really..." What was something polite to say? I wanted to say old, but that didn't seem like the way best way to convince him to be Daddy number two. We talked for a while, then he finally kissed me!


Needless to say, we flirted some more. It got a little out of hand, though. Oops.




He was really angry when I told him that I honestly just wanted to be friends. He even slapped me! I can't date over-emotional, neurotic, insane sims, that have anger issues, anymore!

It's Allie's birthday! Sadly, I couldn't buy her a cake.

Look at that face! She defiantly has her Daddy's hair.


I was exhausted! I gave Allie a bottle and decided that a little nap couldn't hurt. When I woke up, someone was knocking at the door. I hurriedly changed into my comfy clothes and answered it.

"Alyssa! It really is you!" He smiled widely, and tried to hug me.
"Who are you?" Mother'd cringe if she heard me say that. I was sleep deprived, and a random, elderly, and hopefully sane man showed up on my doorstep, looking like he found his long lost daughter. Did manners matter? To my mother they would.
"I'm Bob!"
"Bob..."
"Smith. Bob Smith."
"Bob...Uncle Bobby?" I exclaimed. My father had thousands of business colleagues. Uncle Bobby, his partner, quickly became a close family friend. I remember when I was five years old, he'd taken me to see his ponies. He even let me ride one.
"Yes, it's me. I'm afraid the years haven't been kind to me."
"I understand? Do you still work with my father?" I asked. "Wait," remembering my mother's manners, "would you like to come in, have a seat?"
"If you'd be so kind."
"Of course! You're a close friend, after all." I gestured to the loveseat, across from the chairs. He used his cane and hobbled over to the nearest chair. I sat opposite from him, while Allie sat in between us, on the floor, entertaining herself.
"Are you still working with dad?" I asked.
"Sadly, sadly no." He shook his head, slowly. "Office life wasn't meant for your father. He wanted to travel. I was promoted, to CEO; a position your father could've taken."
"Does he still work there?"
"He quit a little over year ago, after a business trip to-"
"Italy?"
"New York. He moved away, changed every way of contact, and no one's heard of or from him since. I was able to retire shortly after, and moved to Riverview. I searched for him, and you. China, Egypt, France, Moonlight Falls. I looked and looked. All this time was Johnny hiding in Sunset Valley?"
"Um...not exactly." I explained what had happened, how he met Genevieve, moved away, and finally how and what I was doing in Sunset Valley.
"One hundred children!? Alyssa, you're...you're..."
"I know."
"I heard rumors about a Terrans girl moving in and marring some police man, but... but this?"
"Yeah," I ashamedly glanced down at Allie. My newborn pride and joy. "Um, can you excuse me for a minute?"
"Sure."
"Thanks." I rushed to my bathroom, I felt similar to the time I was pregnant with Allie, opened up the medical cabinet to get something.
"Oh!" I gasped when I read the results. You'll never guess but.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges