Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Chapter 8


I was rather happy. Gunther was quite good in...well that's a tad personal. He was a quite snobbish about it, tough. I marched myself downstairs and told the same thing I do with every man.




He was far from happy about my decline to let him move our relationship farther.

His father Mortimer was standing nearby and now that I'd cut things off with Gunther, I decided to flirt with him and see how far it got me.

Surprisingly, our relationship moved as fast and far as it had with Gunter! Like father, like son, I suppose.

Mortimer even confessed his attraction towards me! I sadly didn't (not to mention couldn't) let him become more than a romantic interest. He was the dangerous, rebellious fling I'd wanted; he was far from husband material, tough. He was sweet, but not the family oriented, humorous, athletic, loving man I dreamed of.

Then, I invited him over for dinner! Macaroni, the only dish I could prepare that was of great quality, it is! He had to leave suddenly, said he had to meet a good friend for a dinner meeting somewhere. Hmm...is this a repeat of Matt? I ought to check out his background; see if any other women are dating him. I decided to sleep for the rest of the night. Why worry? We just chatted over dinner; nothing fun happened.

In the morning, I hired a babysitter and went to go buy more recipes. I was getting a little chubby around the waist area, having six kids had it's effect, so I decided to head to hit the gym.

As soon as I stepped trough the gym's doors, I felt odd. I ended up throwing up in one of the stalls! Gross; I was on a public building's floor that tons of other sims stepped one, everyday! Turns out, I was pregnant!

I didn't want to let that stop me,so I did a little stretching to the stereo. I decided to check out some art (and the men) at the museum, next.


Look who I ran into! Maggie and Bryce! I hope I'm not ruining Date Night...or Date Afternoon, since it was only a little past twelve. I'm surprised that Bryce didn't ask anything about the father...they seemed so puzzled. They seem to have forgotten what they did to create Allyana. I went home and honestly just had a lazy day.

I read a cookbook...

and took a bath, then slumbered.

Today's Edward and Francine's birthday!

They're adorable! I just hope Eddie's hair grows in soon...


I decided to try and teach Francie how to walk.http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/sh
ard000//shard000/668/333/014/00/screenshot_original.jpg




To make a little room, I quickly redecorated.








For the day and next all I did was change diapers, serve baby food, teach tots to walk and talk, and potty train. I miss having conversations other than
"Goo-GA ah po-wee! Gimme po-ee doll!"
"Here's you unicorn, Francie. Can you say unicorn?"
"Po-ee."
"Uni-cor-n. The dolly's a unicorn. Eddie has the pony."
"Po-wee! Hehehe Ed-wee has po-EE!"
and
"Who-WEE!"
"Are you hungry Eddie?"
"Who-WEE!"
"Who-wee?"
"Hehehe! Woo-woo!"
It turns out a firetruck had driven past out house and who-wee and woo-woo meant the same thing; it was a reference to the siren.

Look how big I am!

I just finished potty training Edward when,

"Ohhhhhh s-" I glanced at Edward, "Sharks!" I'd gone into labor.


Edward stared at me for a minute before wobbling off.


Meet Gracen,

and Henry! I had twins, a girl and a boy. Hmm...that seems to be my trend lately. I've had eight kids! I need to have nighty-two more! That's going to be a lot of...wow...if I have twins every single time I get pregnant, I'd to meet forty six men. Is there that many men in Sunset valley? I knew were there was one more man. I called up Mortimer and invited him over. It better be more than a dinner date, this time!






We celebrated Gracen and Henry's birthday! I finally may get a little help around here for the first time since Clarissa and Daisy aged up!

Mortimer decided to stay with the kids (I still had to hire a babysitter, tough.) while I died my hair blonde and got a new outfit! No, it isn't maternity wear! I love it tough, because even tough mine's not maternity, they come in maternity so I don't have to change! Every time I wear sweats, people who look at assume I'm pregnant. It's annoying; maybe with my dress I'll be able to work out without my neighbor rolling her eyes and saying "Who's the baby daddy this time, the post man?"


I visited Allyana-Joesphine, my grandbaby. She's grown so much, since I saw her in her little pink hospital blanket.

Then, I rushed home to save Mortimer from having to play T-rex again.





Needless to say, I wasted no time. Sadly, I slept (or shall I say woohooed?) through Edward and Francine's first school morning!


He gave me one last kiss, then I decided to take him downstairs and tell him that we could just be friends. He recieved a phone call first, tough. When he hung up, he looked depressed.
"What's wrong, honey?"
"M-m-my w-wi-wif-fe d-d-d-died!"


"I'm so sor- WAIT! Your WIFE? You're married!"
"Alyssa, baby, I was tied in. Cordelia didn't want a divorce and...I tought I loved her."
"What was I to you? Some sort of mindless doll that you used after fighting with your wife? I HATE you!"
"Alyssa, we can work this out. I love you. Delia is guh-guh-" H burst into tears. I was in no mood to comfort him, though.

"JERK! Get OUT! I understand a fling, but telling someone that you love them and that you'll be together forever? That's-that's- stay away from me and my children! You will never step foot near a Terrans AGAIN!"
"You said that you didn't want marriage though, why are you upset?"
"Why am I-? WHY? GET out!?
"Al-"

He ran. Don't lie to Alyssa Terrans.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges