Friday, January 25, 2013

Chapter 11







[img]http://llnw.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/media/sh
ard000//shard000/796/356/014/00/screenshot_original.jpg[/img







Birthday time! Three toddlers and two teens...maybe I'll get some help?









Uh oh. I'm pregnant... I thought silently back to the night I sneaked out to the library...

I was just reading a book...then I met him.


"Jones. Tony Jones."
"Pleasure to meet you."
"Charmed." He said, then he burst out laughing. "Sorry, we just seemed to be talking like some movie or the old fashioned way."
"You're right!" I laughed along with him. "I'm Alyssa, by the way."
"Cute you. Cute name." Some might say he was daring, I just flirted right along.
"Thanks." I said, batting my eyelashes. We clearly had a flirtatious bond.

[/img]

"Alyssa? Alyssa Terrans? What the heck are you doing? Yo bi-!" Oops... Mr.Chess, Imre Chess' father. I'd flirted with him a little after my woohoo with his son...I should have known that in a small town, the chance of me not running into him was so slim...He's gross and old, tough! Oh well...









Things went fast....


Back to the present!


Isn't Kylynn precious? Her piggy tails are just adorable!

Strangely enough, when you have two teens, raising triplets isn't to hard. Of course, when Icabod and Jasper go to school it's a different story....

Kylynn always seems hungry!

Marcus loves to play "music...

just like Lanelle!

My teens, both of them, like o zone out and play video games...if they aren't playing with Kylynn, Lanelle, or Marcus, or doing homework

that's what they're doing.




My teens aged up, before my eyes! I gave them each one last hug, then they moved out...three toddlers and myself...at least we finished the training...

They're adorable, but can I watch three screaming toddlers, with a baby on the way? I'm sure I can...I've raised ten other children into(young)adulthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges