Thursday, January 31, 2013

Chapter 15


It's my birthday. I'm officially a teen. I wish I could go out and party, but I know that mom needs my help. She'll never say anything, but I know she wouldn't want me to. It isn't like I have a thousand friends (or one) to party with, or even one.







The triplets are aging up!

I tried to teach Raina to talk. Honestly, I didn't mind having to help around the house, I just wonder who... helped create the little screaming b-angels. I can't ask mom. She seems awkward around most men, even a handsome cop when he stopped her for speeding; I'm afraid I'd upset her. I wonder if my parents divorced...but she obviously is seeing someone. Babies don't just appear...and I know about genetics. The triplets have purple or blonde hair. I'm an-an alien, I think. I'm green and I can do things to...things with people's minds that no one else can. I asked the kids at my school. They teased me, not that I told mom. She'd freak out; go ballistic.

"Can you sat star Raina? St-are."
"St-awe! Hehehe. Qy (Kuh-Y) say st-awe!"
"Yes," I sighed. "Qy says star." Qy. Is that my nickname, now?



Mom worked on teaching the boys to talk and walk.

"Wheee! QY teachy me to walk-ee!"
"Yes, Raina I'm teaching you to walk."
"Wobble, obble-y! Me walk-y like a big giwl!" After I finished, I went to bed. Mom took care of giving the triplets their mashed up baby food and changing diapers, then laid them down for a nap. The biggest thing I'm grateful for, is the fact that they can sleep through the night, or at least until five or six, when I have to get up to get ready for school. In the morning, I prepared myself jam and bread, showered, and boarded the bus. Wonderful. My life as a Sunset Valley High unpopular, nerd.

Alyssa's Perspective

In the morning, I hired a babysitter and went to visit a handsome hunk I saw while buying birthday cake at the grocery store. He winked, gave me a number and address, and continued buying some lobster and assorted veggies.

I might have accidentally shown up in my sleep ware. He didn't mind, though. I learned his name was Biblo Queen, and he's so cutesy!

He asked me out on a date. We visited the art gallery. We browsed the art and flirted a little. It was fun.

Quinn's Perspective

Meanwhile At Home...






As soon as I stepped off the bus, I did my homework, and trained the tots. I was so family oriented...I just can't help it. It's a blessing and a curse.

Alyssa's Perspective


We dashed off to tour City Hall. Of course, Biblo grabbed my hand, and we did something naughty in the judge's room...I had a criminally fun time! Of course, I broke things off with him, then went home.


I worked on potty training the Raina and Sawyer, I felt guilty that Quinn had done mostly, well...everything.

Afterwards, the twins played with their toys! They get along so well.
"Block-y R-wane-uh!"
"Hehehe! Saw-uh play with block-y! Me dolly!"
"Dolly pwetty!"
"Yeah, yeah-y! Purr-pel hair like-y me and Saw-uh!"
I cooked dinner, chatted with Quinn, changed, fed, and tickled the triplets, then we all went to bed. In the morning, I woke up early and cooked waffles for Quinn and I.
"Thanks mom, these are great!"
"Welcome, sweetie."
"Mom...who's da-daa the um, the... never mind."
"It's okay, Quinn. What do you want to know?"
"Who's da- nothing! Bus is here! By mom, love ya!" She quickly put her dish in the washing machine, and scurried off. Why do I think the "da-" was dad? Quinn's the closest of all my children to figure out that normally, I'd be married to man, who'd live with us. This isn't normal, though. This is a battle between me and the thoughts of my mother. As I claned up the leftovers, I silently thought how I could reply to the question I knew was coming: Who's Daddy? I'll tell my children, as soon I reach baby thirty. Thirty...I was so close. And thirty's practically a third of the way to one hundred... one hundred! I felt worn out and tired all the time, and I wasn't but a little less than a forth to my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges