Thursday, January 17, 2013

Introduction

One year ago...
"I can't believe it!" I yelled.
"Alyssa...honey...I'm trying to protect you."
"Pro-protect ME?" I sputtered. "From what?"
"Bennett."
"Gee, because seventeen year olds are soo dangerous." I sarcastically replied.
"Honey, you don't understand."
"What? That dad left you after his cheating ended up with Effie? That he only married you because of me? That his new wife was twenty-three and your forty-four?" She looked hurt, but I wasn't through. She called Bennett Barren, my boyfriend, broke up with him, and never stopping to consider me or my so called feelings for Ben! I should be mad at my father, who hated the slow life of Twinbrook, but considering the fact that he was somewhere in California with a model and his four month old, I doubted that being mad at his was worth my time.
He left a year and three months ago, right after Genevieve, an Italian model, found out about Effie. He quickly divorced my mum and remarried Genevieve. I doubt he told her anything about us. Ever since, mom's been afraid that I'll decide to get married right after high school or be a teen mom.
"Alyssa." She said in her quiet voice.
"Hmm?"
"I'm sorry. I don't-I have no idea why-what I was thinking."
"Mom," I almost forgave her. But I couldn't Ben, the first boyfriend she's let me have since dad left, the perfect guy, wasn't coming back. He wouldn't be mad at me, but he'd never date me behind my mother's back. I couldn't give her this one. She needed to wake up; move on from my dad. "Ben's never coming back! It doesn't matter what you say! He told me that he loved me! I was the first girl who he said that to!" I raged."I-I-I loved him." I whispered.
"Aly-"
"NO!" I screamed and ran to my room, slamming the door. As soon as I hit eighteen I was going to move out. Forget college. Forget Twinbrook. I wanted revenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges