Tuesday, July 2, 2013

CHapter 73

"So I'm not pregnant?" I asked, shocked.
    "I'm afraid so, Miss." The docter said.
   "Darn-mn."
This was my afternoon. I felt sad. The test had been mistaken. I sat, eating a meal at the Red Velvet Lounge. I had drunk too much and felt a little sick. I stood up and looked to see a man was standing around. A hideous old man, who's name was Pappy Wolff was standing there.
 I went to go to talk to him and we started making out. One think led to another and we ended up having a little fun in one of the private rooms.
     "Come on." He said, gruffly.
     "Okay." I followed him into the private room. "Look at the statue." I giggled. I ended up arguing with it, then we woohooed on the couch.  Afterwards, I ended up streaking, and the bartender kicked me out.
    I was pregnant. For real this time. The months progressed and Teal helped out. I hate the fat part of pregnancy. At least I have an excuse for stuffing myself, and I'm not just a lazy slob.  I ended up giving birth to three beautiful babies. Two girls, Gigi and Annie-Belle, and a boy, Smith.
      "Ma-wmy." Gigi gurgled.
      "Yes." I smiled, "Mommy. I'm you Mommy."
      "Mooooom." Teal rolled her eyes. She was trying to potty train Annie-Belle and she had just finished with Smith. "Annie won't sit still."
       Teal was sweet as could be, but she tended to get aggravated with little children fast. Her tolerance was defiantly not high.

     "Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you." We all sang as the toddlers turned into children and the eldest triplets turned into teenagers. I told the eldest triplets about my challenge and their father, and they decided to move out and become adults early, so I could progress further. Only thirty-seven more children to go.....thirty seven! That seemed like so little compared to what I'd done, but it also felt like a million. I was lucky that Teal had decided to help me. Or at least for now.....thirty-seven babies. Only twenty seven.



NOTE I wanted to publish something so you guys wouldn't think I abandoned you. (I didn't!) The chapters arte going to be short and far and few, but there WILL be chapters!

2 comments:

Favorite Sim Challenges