Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Happy Independance Day, USA!

   Happy 4th of July, to everybody in the United Sates of America. I appreciate you all and hope that your day is fabulous! I'm super excited, and hope that you guys are to! School (for me) starts back up in a month, so it's bitter sweet. I'm disappointed in myself, I was hoping to get more done over the Summer, but I did start a legacy and a Klepto challenge! I really can't do three things at once, so I'm picking this story to rush through....I feel bad for all you dedicated readers, but I hope you understand! The pictures may not be there really and the story will be short, but, being an OCD perfectionist/completionist I really want to finish this!

          XOXO
                       -mfb426 

Just because, here's Alyssa acting silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges