Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Happy 4th! / Hahahahaha…no. Just no.

I know that I'm late on posting happy fourths, but I figured better late then never, right? This is really the only blog of mine that I actually post these little happy holiday/ random update thingies, so…yeah =D I guess this is my most random chatty bloggie, and has been running longer then my legacy but is considerably less popular. Maybe it's  the crappy writing, or the chatty posts. *shrugs*


As for the Hahahahaha.....no. Just no. Part, I went on a vacation and this snippet of conversation seemed kinda humorous…

Me: I'm preparing for the trip.

You're posing in your fedora and sunglasses.

Me: Exactly. I'm preparing you for how awesome I'm going to look.

 Xoxo, mfb426 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges