Sunday, June 9, 2013

Chapter 69

   Gone. Silver was gone. I felt the gut wrenching pain fill me up. My baby, my son, was gone. Alyssa calm down. I told myself. But I couldn't. I felt sad. He was alive. But gone. It confused me. Death confused me. But he wasn't dead. I sat quietly, thinking. I felt better. He was gone. But alive. It was okay. I didn't feel like morning, so I decided to do something stupid and rash. I needed a baby to fill the home's emptiness.
    I hopped into the car; the children at school. I drove a little bit, until I stopped. The pool. I liked swimming. Swimming was nice. And the shirtless hunks! I had three or four options. I hopped into the pool and swam over to one. Mike Nix. We started chatting, then held a breath contest. I won.
   "Hey!" I screamed, when he splashed me.
    "Sorry." He smiled, good naturally. "I'm a fairy." He began flirting. "I like my tricks and pranks."
    "Well," I smiled at him, trying to look sexy, "Why don't we go again? If I win, we get to have a little fun. And if you win, well....we know I'm going to win."
     "Fun?" He asked.
     "You know." I flashed him.
      "Oooh. That type of fun. If I win," He whispered in my ear.
       "You're a dirty man!" I swatted at him. "But, I'm game. You?"
       "Me too."
      "You better be." I laughed. I held my breath and ducked underwater. Seconds past and neither of us went up for air. More time past and I felt my lungs getting ready to burst. I swam above the water, gasping for air. "Fine. You win."
       "You ready?" He whispered more things in my ear.
       "I actually have to do that?" I asked.
       "We made a bet."
       "True." We hopped out of the water and started making out. Here comes another baby. we played around in the changing rooms, then I broke things off and went home.
       I lounged around the home for a few days, feeling fat and lazy. Guess what, I'm pregnant, according to the test! I'd go to the doctors, soon. Teal was going to turn eighteen soon. We'd talked, and we'd come to the mute choice that she'd stay with  me instead of moving out. She could help me take care of the babies and take care of things that I couldn't do while pregnant.

Teal's POV

 
    My room was nice and simple. White, grays, turquoises. Bed, rug, TV, couch. I didn't have a lot of personal items to fill my room. Maybe at graduation I'll get more. I was living in the basement. Under the garage. Not what I assumed my life would come to. I kinda think with Silver's poof gone crap, she's worried. Wants to keep his twin around. I don't mind. Not really. I have to help with bills and babysit, but I'm not totally on my own. I don't know what that would be like. Alone. I've lived in a home filled with siblings to the max; having a room; a home; a life to myself seems almost insane. Impossible. I almost did. One month until graduation. Then I'd be....well not out. But I'd have more of my own life. I'd be an adult. I could vote and lie to the bartenders and pretend that I was twenty-one and join the military.
    I'd be a mother minus the fun woohoo part. I'd be taking care of children. This is what my life was going to be, until I changed it.
_________________________________________________________
I recently got my 2000th view and I'd like to thank everyone who read this blog! Especially those who comments! Thank you to the moon and back!!!!!!!!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Awww LOL. Alyssa is funny, I liked her flirting with the fairy. Poor Teal, ROFL living in her mother's basement. :) Your story continues to crack me up, and congratulations on the views! :)

    ReplyDelete

Favorite Sim Challenges