Sunday, May 12, 2013

A Little Update and Happy Mother's Day! :)

 
Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there! I'm not a mom, but considering that Alyssa is (to 50+ children) I figured I could do a little special chapter. I'm working on an update! I've been busy with my legacy...I'm going to have my first heir vote soon! *Cheers and throws confetti* I'll have some spare time, just have to get through finals at school......An update is coming! I hope! I'm not a quitter and am kinda a completion-ist, so this challenge WILL be finished. It just might mean that updates are a little scare. If you all will keep reading and supporting, I'd appreciate it.  *Hugs*

Thanks,
mfb426

2 comments:

  1. Yay heir vote! ;) Good luck on finals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...if I'm lucky I can get an exemption since I'll be on a trip that day...if not I'm hitting the books :) I'm really escited for the heir vote! I've never done one, so I'm unsure of the best way....maybe I'll have it one the forums, but then people who don't have an account can't vote....maybe I'll use a poll site. I'm not sure. :)

      Delete

Favorite Sim Challenges