Sunday, May 19, 2013

Chapter 65.5

I hate making excuses, but here I go: I had some technical difficulties (hence chapter 65's crazy awfulness) and basically saved the Terrans family, created a new game in Moonlight Falls, and gave them a new house (a pre-built one from Generations). Also, Silver and Teal are teens, but the toddlers are still toddlers. Alyssa's a natural brunette, so I gave her a make over and she's back to her natural roots (and the hair color I liked best).

Here's some screenshots of the home (it comes with the Generations EP, in edit town go to the empty home section and it'll be there):

Exterior/Floor Plan






Boys Room




Living Room/Kitchen/Dining


Girl's Room





Nursery (please excuse the Sims standing there)



Master Bedroom



I didn't include bathroom pictures, since you A) won't be seeing them in the chapters really and B) They're boring

Hope you guys understand! Also, I'm on Summer Vacation (today's day two) so I have a little more motivation to start posting again. May and April (the last months of school) are always crazy, so I failed to update as much (I averaged two-three posts a month).

*Squishy hugs*
mfb426

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges