Saturday, May 18, 2013

Summer Vacation and Contest?






 I'm officially on Summer Vacation!
That means more Sims 3 time and stories...I have a stupid case of writers block, but I'm NOT giving up! On the plus side, Alyssa's feeling  extremely bad about not doing anything...but she's enjoying her break from not being pregnant. (In other words, she's totally lost and confused.) I've been working on my legacy a ton lately (I'm officially on Gen two now, yay!) If Iget time, I'll update.

Xoxo,
 mfb426 and Lyssa

2 comments:

  1. The contest sounds interesting, but I am horrible at PG-13 writing. ROFL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) The contest was an idea I had when I was incredibly bored and guilty that I hadn't posted in awhile...I think I'll just delete that part....

      Delete

Favorite Sim Challenges