Monday, April 29, 2013

Chapter 64


"And we can pillow fight and stay up until midnight and-"
"You're excited, aren't you?" Tay asked me.
"Yeah." Magenta sheepishly said.


My little girl was having her first sleep over1 I had been asked, or ordered as I like to say, to stay out of their way. I've been slaving away in the kitchen with my big pregnant belly, trying to make hamburgers for the kids. I thought of just being lazy and ordering pizza, but I didn't want to have to eat a greasy, oily mess.


Uh oh. I felt the baby kick. Only, this time it wasn't normal; it hurt like insanity. My water just broke. The baby was on its way!


"OWWW!" I screamed, loudly. This was going to be one painful labor. I thought of trying to get myself to the hospital, so I began waddling outside.


It was to late. This baby was being born right now! I laid down on the ground and screamed, as my children panicked. Great, I'm going to emotionally scar them. Therapy bills are defiantly going to be piling up.


Zombies began invading the lot, as the baby began making its way into the world. Great. One hunched down to help, as I screamed for him to get his hands away from me.




Moments later, I'd given birth to not one, not two, but three bouncing babies. My beautiful boy, Forest, Pink, and Aqua!


So much for my garden.


With all the excitement, Magenta aged up into a teenager!


Teal became a child,


as well did my little ghostie boy!

  Since the my eldest three aged up, I decided to age the babies up, as well.


Forest went first,


then Aqua,


 
and lastly Pink!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges