Thursday, April 4, 2013

Chapter 62



"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you," I sang as Blue aged up. (DOWNLOAD) He seemed strangely quiet letly. Wonder what's wrong? I tried asking him, but he just mumbled something about finals. He quickly gathered his things and moved in with his girlfriend, Penni. She seems to be gaining weight. Huh.


Silver aged up into a handsome little ghostie


and Teal inherited her adorable hair color from her daddy. She's adorable!

Moving. The thought I'd pondered for days now. Could I? Should I? Financially, it made sense; I had enough money for a large, classy home. But what about leaving my family? It was true that I'd gone through all of Appaloosa Plain's men, and I didn't feel like slinging myself at their freshly aged up sons. I needed new faces, a new town, a new life. Some place no one would label me; somewhere I wouldn't be a dumb celebrity wh'ore.
Moonlight Falls. The perfect, some what creepy, town for me. I could move there easily, especially since I had three toddler's, so I wouldn't be uprooting anyone from the town they grew up in.


I bought a nice four bedroom Victorian style home and move in instantly. I didn't want a large fuss over my departure, so I didn't tell anyone. The house was perfect, I had a master bedroom, girls room, boys room, and nursery. There was a countless number of bathrooms, a nice living room, and a fabulous kitchen.


After I purchased all my new furniture, I taught Teal to talk.
"Can you say baby? B-ay-bee."
"Bwaby!"
"Very good! Buh-ay-bee."


There's a fabulous new hang out, with plenty of new men! I hired a babysitter and decided to hit the town.


"Hello, madame. Param Singh."
"Alyssa Terrans."
"Charmed." I smiled a little, thrust out my chest, and innocently looked to the side. I was trying to attract the man, without being alarmingly direct. "Excuse my ungentlemanly actions, but-"


He grabbed me and began kissing me like mad. I ran my tongue over his teeth, which were quite odd. Not pointy, like fangs, yet not like an average humans.
"You're an attractive lass."
"Uh, thanks." He ran his hand, purring, over my chest. I glanced away, hoping this would stop. I wasn't exactly turned on. A lady saw us and stormed over she started yelling and Param rudely dismissed her.
"That was my wife, or ex-wife, shall I say."
"Ex? This isn't-"
"Cheap hookup."
"Oh." I said, slightly offended. I didn't want my first Moonlight Falls' man to cause me to be a home wrecker. Then again, if I had more babies I could eventually stop this challenge, causing me to stop home wrecking. The illogical woohoo crazy part of my brain won out against my logical side. "Let's go to my place." I smiled. We hopped into a cab together ad I instructed the cabbie to my home.


We made out on my lawn for a few minutes, before he saw the first quarter of the moon.
"Can we go inside?"
"Of course." I said. He didn't think we'd actually do it on the lawn, did he? I wasn't crazy! Well...I was having one hundred kids. I wasn't that crazy.


An odd wardrobe was sitting in the room i intended to be for boys.
"This looks cool. All Narnia-ish."
"Oo!" The reference to Narnia must have turned him on, because we did in the wardrobe! Oopsy?


"Look. I like you a lot. But can we just be friends? And like never ever ever ever-"
"WHAT!?"
"Ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever-"
"Done now?"
"One more ever. Ever getting back together." He yelled at me and I eventually kicked him out, the usual run down of how things went after I did it with a man.


Luck for me, the screaming didn't wake up the toddlers. That would have been horrid.


"Come on, Magenta." I cooed. "It's your birthday!"
"Bwithdway!"
"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you," I sung; a lonely chorus.


She grew into a very pretty child with green hair and orange skin! Luckily, she didn't inherit her Daddy's fashion sense.


I woke up, my stomach aching like insanity. Uh oh.


I ran to the miniscule bathroom and hurled. I think we all know what his means. Don't we? 


Thank you for reading :) I know that it's been a little longer since I've posted for this blog, buuuuuuuutttttt I have a really good reason. Well sorta. Kinda. Not really.  But, I still think you'll like it. I've been supppppperrrr busy with my legacy challenge The Janes Legacy! If you could read it and or wand to I would loooooovvvvveee that! Absolutely L-O-V-E it! And if you already are then I guess my reason isn't very good, but in that case thank you times a billion plus one point nine one eight! And a half! 

~Hugs~

P.S. I'm on Spring Break (Which is over in uno days :/) as I write this, soooooooo maybe I've been busy on vacation? (Idk...I feel guilty for not posting and am mostly trying to justify it to myself, not you, since I said I wouldn't abandon this challenge. It gets a little repetitive and.....boring....I can only imagine what it's like for the readers.....)

~Double Hugs~

1 comment:

Favorite Sim Challenges