Monday, April 8, 2013

Chapter 63

I waited patiently for the results of the pregnancy test. I was sure I was pregnant, after twenty-seven pregnancy, you start to figure these things out, without the consent of anyone, or thing, else. Time's up. I looked at the result. I was pregnant!

I rubbed my stomach, happily. I'd be welcoming baby fifty-seven soon enough.

"MOOOM!" Magenta let out a blood curdling screech from her bathroom.
"Honey?" I rushed over to see what was wrong.
"The tub's broken."
"Is that all?" I asked, relieved. I'd assumed something much worse had happened.
"Yeah." She shrugged, as if to say what else.
"Honey!" I glanced at my watch. "The bus should be here any second. You need to get going."
"Okay." She sighed, exiting the room.
I had a debate with myself. I didn't want to fix the tub, I despised having to do such things, but I didn't want to have to hire a handy man. I'd just moved, and had no idea which repairman would actually do his job and which one would just screw me over. Literally. Huh. Maybe I have a new daddy idea.

I gave in and went to the garage to find a hammer. Four hours later, I'd fixed the bathtub, and learned how to properly use tools. I hadn't needed to fix anything since...I couldn't remember.
I fed the twins, then crashed on the couch. This pregnancy was wearing me out.

Magenta's Point of View


I'm excited! My bestie, Taylor Leigh, invited me over to her house. Of course, I said sure. Tay loves pink and is a huge girly girl. I'm not exactly sure how you'd classify me. I wasn't a tomboy, but I wasn't Miss. Pink Barbie, either. I guess I'm just a girl.


"Hello." A creepy blonde lady said in a haunting voice.
"Hey." I said, looking at her feet.
"I'm her mother." Her eyes glowed. Creepy.
"Mags!" Tay shrieked over here. Why did I hang out with her? Right, because nobody else wanted to be friends with the girl who had green hair and orange skin. Thanks for that dad.
"Okay." I trudged over to her and sat down at the kitchen table.

"What's twelve times five?"
"Sixty."
"Nine times eleven?"
"Ninety-nine."
"Forty-four times two?"
"Eighty-eight. Are you just using me as a calculator?"
"No. But if you're willing and able, why not."
"Tay." I sighed. "I'm a person, you can't use me to do your math homework.
"Fine. But the teacher says I'll be held back and will fail sixth grade."
"Tay! Really?" Let her cheat, or have no friends next year. Cheating wins "I'll help you."
"Great! What about the amendments to the Constitution test?"
"Here." I scribbled down the first ten and handed her the notebook sheet.

"Thanks. Did you hear," She whispered the top twelve embarrassing secrets of the school year.
"Really?" I giggled. "Kissed him!"
"On the lips! You give me answers, I give you gossip. Deal?"
"Deal." I shook her hand. "What time is it?"
"Seven."
"I should go."
"Bye bye." She sang.
I pedaled home on my bike, in a moral dilemma. Cheating was wrong., Loneliness wasn't fun. I could gain a friend and lose my moral integrity, or I could become the freak show at school. And werewolves and fairies got to my school. That's talking about what this town considers normal.

Alyssa's POV


http://lvlt.thesims3.com/sims3_asset/sims3_asset/m...014/00/screenshot_original.jpg

I was sitting in the nursery, rocking, when Magenta came flying in.
"Mom! Can I have a sleepover?"
"Sleepover? When?"
"This Friday night. Plllleeeasssee!"
"With who?"
"This girl from school."
"Please! Please! Please! I'll clean my room! Please!"



"Magenta..." I sighed. I was pregnant and had two toddlers to care for, the last thing I needed was another twelve year old girl to worry about.
"Please? She's my only friend."
"Only?"
"Only." She nodded her head and looked at me with puppy dog eyes.
"Fine."
"Really?!"
"Yes."
"Thanks!" She tried to hug my awkwardly huge balloon sized belly.


"Tay," She dialed her friend. I'm a good mom, right?


"Oh!" I yelped. The baby was kicking. Hard.

Was I prepared for another baby? It was an ignorant question, considering the fact that my due date was looming around the corner; any day I'd pop. I still can't believe that I'd had so many children. I was nearing sixty! This wasn't turn off to future men, was it? I never considered my life after I'd had one hundred kids. I was growing older; not so old that I couldn't have children, but older. Life didn't last forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges