Sunday, August 4, 2013

Babies 71, 72, and 73

Alyssa goes back to the doctor.

She sees Peter, the doctor. 

"You-u're married?!?!"

"I thought it didn't matter. You said you didn't want a serious relationship....I...Alyssa...."

"Whatever. I-look. You're right. You have you're own life. Sorry."

"Alyssa- don't....I'm sorry. But- my wife...she-we...is pregnant! Twins! Boys!"

"The irony." She mutters.

"Huh?"

"Oh, I have to go. Bye." She leans forwards and plants a kiss on his lips. Soon, it's escalating and he's undressing her. "No." She quickly puts her clothing back on and goes outside.

A man is outside, reading a newspaper.

Lemon Cream.

They talk.

She cries.

They go to her car.

Alyssa tells him this was just a fling.

He says okay.

Hey depart.

Alyssa is pregnant.

The teens age into adults and move out.

The toddlers age into children.

Alyssa has triplets, and ages them up into toddlers.

Miss. Dawnie,  has yellow skin and golden hair.

Georgie has Alyssa's hair and skin and eyes.

Lala has golden hair and Alyssa's complexion.

Lala learns to walk.

Georgie talks.

Dawnie is potty trained.

The children age into teens.

They help teach the tots learn there remaining skills.

More to come! =) School is starting, so I'm busy-super duper-ly. I'm trying to finish, so I only have two blogs running. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Favorite Sim Challenges